Where are people going lately???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jason, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Jason

JasonWell Known MemberMember

I haven't seen fletch, Adz, Aquagirl, Durkbat, sharlover, swimfan, Mike and others sorry if I missed anyone, around here much...

Whats going on??? ???

2. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

I've noticed that too!! But things go on in our lives and some times the hobby takes a back seat :( For instance last week I was on vacation and I was here all day. Now I'm back to work so I'm only here once a day. Maybe a "we miss you e-mail" would be in order because I sure do.
    Thanks J-man I thought it was just me.
    Carol

3. Craig

CraigWell Known MemberMember

true where is every1!? i came in yesterday and it seemed more quiet than usual but i check on all the time since the computers r in r livin room and on nearly all the time its just handy

:D C W

4. Dino

DinoFishlore VIPMember

This time of year is a typical slow time for aqauria forums.
    In about a month, things will be hopping.

Dino

5. Miss Mouse

Miss MouseWell Known MemberMember

Well to jazz things up a bit I have been offered a 200 litre tank with heater, filter stand gravel etc for £100 so we're getting that and putting 20 oscars in! My dad has always wanted some so we're doing it for a christmas surprise ;D

6. dahly

dahlyValued MemberMember

Business trips, kids school activities, their sports, my coaching (3rd grade basketball now) all take time away from Fishlore. In addition, since I've "overcome" so much as a beginner and my tank is nearly complete, I have less questions. Less questions mean less time on the site. I do check at least once a day for new posts, and at times can respond with something worthwhile, I am posting far less than when I was struggeling myself. As I continue to learn, I can become more of a resource, and post more often. Cheers to all and blessed "fish" health! :D

7. Craig

CraigWell Known MemberMember

i want a 200litre tank!!!!!!! lol

C W :D

8. OP
    OP
    Jason

Me too, trying to convince my parents to let me get one around 180-230 litres or 50-60gal. ;D

9. Miss Mouse

Miss MouseWell Known MemberMember

Oooh I meant 2 oscars - not 20!! HAHAHA

10. OP
    OP
    Jason

I was wondering how you could fit 20 oscars in a tank.

11. newbie101

newbie101Well Known MemberMember

12. chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

:-[Sorry everyone. I am afraid my only excuse is laziness. I have come on and read what you all have to offer to me and not taken the time to comment myself. I have had a fishie under the weather, but I should have checked in. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and a safe on too.

Shalom,

Rose

13. OP
    OP
    Jason

14. atmmachine816

atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

uh i noticed Durbkat the reason he isnt here anymore is that he is active in the other forum i am in not this one personally i dont like the other one as much as there are too many people and this one has more of a community

15. OP
    OP
    Jason

yeah i agree it does feel like a happy community

16. atmmachine816

atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

ya the other one the people know a lot more in some aspects but there are too many people to have a community unless you were there a long time ago since they dont seem to like newbies too much though i do get some helpful info there
    this one has a lot more of a nice community since the new people flow through little by little so everybody stays friends