Where are people going lately???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jason, Nov 9, 2005.

1. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

I haven't seen fletch, Adz, Aquagirl, Durkbat, sharlover, swimfan, Mike and others sorry if I missed anyone, around here much...

Whats going on??? ???

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I've noticed that too!! But things go on in our lives and some times the hobby takes a back seat :( For instance last week I was on vacation and I was here all day. Now I'm back to work so I'm only here once a day. Maybe a "we miss you e-mail" would be in order because I sure do.
    Thanks J-man I thought it was just me.
    Carol

3. C

Craig Well Known Member Member

true where is every1!? i came in yesterday and it seemed more quiet than usual but i check on all the time since the computers r in r livin room and on nearly all the time its just handy

:D C W

4. Dino

Dino Fishlore VIP Member

This time of year is a typical slow time for aqauria forums.
    In about a month, things will be hopping.

Dino

5. M

Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Well to jazz things up a bit I have been offered a 200 litre tank with heater, filter stand gravel etc for £100 so we're getting that and putting 20 oscars in! My dad has always wanted some so we're doing it for a christmas surprise ;D

6. d

dahly Valued Member Member

Business trips, kids school activities, their sports, my coaching (3rd grade basketball now) all take time away from Fishlore. In addition, since I've "overcome" so much as a beginner and my tank is nearly complete, I have less questions. Less questions mean less time on the site. I do check at least once a day for new posts, and at times can respond with something worthwhile, I am posting far less than when I was struggeling myself. As I continue to learn, I can become more of a resource, and post more often. Cheers to all and blessed "fish" health! :D

7. C

Craig Well Known Member Member

i want a 200litre tank!!!!!!! lol

C W :D

8. OP
    OP
    J

Me too, trying to convince my parents to let me get one around 180-230 litres or 50-60gal. ;D

9. M

Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Oooh I meant 2 oscars - not 20!! HAHAHA

10. OP
    OP
    J

I was wondering how you could fit 20 oscars in a tank.

11. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

12. chickadee

chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:-[Sorry everyone. I am afraid my only excuse is laziness. I have come on and read what you all have to offer to me and not taken the time to comment myself. I have had a fishie under the weather, but I should have checked in. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and a safe on too.

Shalom,

Rose

13. OP
    OP
    J

14. atmmachine816

atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

uh i noticed Durbkat the reason he isnt here anymore is that he is active in the other forum i am in not this one personally i dont like the other one as much as there are too many people and this one has more of a community

15. OP
    OP
    J

yeah i agree it does feel like a happy community

16. atmmachine816

atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

ya the other one the people know a lot more in some aspects but there are too many people to have a community unless you were there a long time ago since they dont seem to like newbies too much though i do get some helpful info there
    this one has a lot more of a nice community since the new people flow through little by little so everybody stays friends

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice