When's Your Anniversary?

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hello all

I thought it would be interesting to ask everyone how long they've been part of Fishlore and when their "anniversary" is.
In November I'll have been a part of the Fishlore community for 1 year, though it seems much longer than that :p.
So, without further ado, @AJE how about you go first?

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Surprisingly I have only been here just over a year although I feel like I am home ..
5/12/18

JamieLu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
For this account its only been since Feb 2019 but i had a previous account around 2013 so like 6 yrs ago that i forgot about and couldnt get back into

A201

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
08/27/2018. The forum I had been following was steadily declining. Glad I found this one.
Lots of fun. I think many members from the old forum have also found Fishlore. Most of their aka's have changed, but I recognize their great advice & writing styles.

Canaculus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
@coralbandit you've only been here a year?? I thought you were one of the ancient loremasters who had been here since the dawn of Fishlore.

mattgirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I got back into the hobby Dec. 2015 after not having a tank set up for about 6 years. I thought it would be nice to spend some time with folks that loved the hobby as much as i do. I found Fishlore. read for a few days and decided this is a place with folks I would enjoy spending time with.

It is filled with both frustration and joy. Frustration when something comes up I can't help with or find the answer to and joy when together we get it right. What more can one ask for. :)

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
@coralbandit you've only been here a year?? I thought you were one of the ancient loremasters who had been here since the dawn of Fishlore.
Honestly I feel like I have been here much longer ..
This is my fourth forum I have been a member of going back to 2012 or so..
My first forum was a eye opener ..I never even imagined there was really others like me [don't be insulted ]..
This is the most friendly of all forums I have been to and perhaps why I like it so much ..

PascalKrypt

Well Known Member
Reaction score
This is really off topic, but for the longest time I've thought your avatar was some kind of fantasy-style painting or drawing of a woman with dark hair in a dark purple dress standing before a cloudy twilight sky...
Now I see it is a picture of an aquarium and the pink is just the fish. The woman is driftwood.

Not sure if I'm disappointed with myself or with the picture :confused: kind of flabbergasted here it took me THAT long to notice.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom