Funny When Your Pet Sleeps So Weird You Think They're Dead

JustAFishServant

20190415_110253-2.jpg

20181025_092320.jpg

p.s. the first picture is of Delilah the Black Berkshire Rat, the second is Kenzo, or "some sort of Siamese" as I call him

Demonskid

I often poke my oldest cat awake because sometimes when he sleeps he looks dead.

20201019_115224.jpg

Betta'sAnonymous

I tend to stare at kitty bellies until i see movement.

faydout

K, someone needs to get a pic of one of their Cory's napping on their side. I had to poke at one the other day with my 24" pipette, just to make sure.

mattgirl

The first time I saw Elbert laying flat on his back not attached to anything I was afraid I had lost him. Now I just accept the fact that he is just getting comfortable. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it. Just in case you don't already know, That is Elbert over there in my avatar.

Betta'sAnonymous

faydout said:
K, someone needs to get a pic of one of their Cory's napping on their side. I had to poke at one the other day with my 24" pipette, just to make sure.
My fish tend to only sleep when i am as well. So no fishy sleeping pics from me.

faydout

My Keyholes all take an afternoon nap, almost every day. Their colors all wash out and they settle upright on the bottom (and don't swim up to say hi). That's the only way I know they're sleeping.

Latest threads

Top Bottom