What's your weather like today?

1. p

plecodragon Well Known Member Member

Was wondering what your weather was like today?
    Here in Northern Alberta Canada we just got a foot of snow and it is still snowing. It's April we deserve to have some good weather. Thou this winter had less snow than last winter.
    I have more than 2 feet of snow on my deck most thou came blowing off the roof last night. Had to dig a path for my dogs to come in--Glad I left my shovel out. Maybe I should have hid it-was tempting the weather fates.
    I know from watching the news that Texas and other parts of the states are having weird weather too.
    May everyone be safe dealing with their weather.:;hi1

2. L

Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

It's gray, rainy and chilly here. Feels more like october then april. Its normally rainy but a bit warmer, weather has been crazy though, it was almost 90*f the week before last.

3. B

Borisbbadd Guest

Rain this morning, but the sun is coming out now.

4. pirahnah3

pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

Sunny and 70s here in newengland lol Id love some snow thou our water supply os gonna need it.

5. A

AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

Grey misty with a slight breeze & 43F but not raining at the moment.

Southeast Alaska

6. amber0107

amber0107 Well Known Member Member

Strong storms headed our way. Hopefully no tornadoes.

Central Arkansas

7. c

catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Been getting so much rain that I feel water logged! Mountains need the snow so hard to complain too much. Normally our rainy season has ended, but not this year. But, today we are getting a nice break. Mostly cloudy, but I can see small patches of blue sky. Closing in on 60. Feels quite warm as our weather has been unseasonably cold.

Our normal temps are mid to high 70s by now. And so far, we've made it to 71F, and only once. Pretty much temps are running up to 20 degrees below normal.

8. Dino

Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Spent the day in a cave 58F, no sun ;).

9. LockedBox

LockedBox Valued Member Member

Gorgeous and sunny yesterday, overcast and a tad nippy today. Typical autumn weather.

10. Donnerjay

Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Hey thanks for asking, and making sure that we stay safe. The weather has been loony here in south Florida. No winter to speak of...very, very bizarre. And 93 degree temps the other day and it's only mid-April! Today was breezy and a warm 76.

11. Wendy Lubianetsky

Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

We had a rainstorm so severe that it knocked all our power out. I was worried about my fish. But, I woke up today, all is well and the sun is shining in sunny, balmy, California.

12. B

Borisbbadd Guest

Hope the weather is nice tomorrow, we have tickets to the ballgame.

A Sunday afternoon ballgame is just about as good as it gets !!!

13. m

mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

It's sunny! :)

14. i

insanejim69 New Member Member

Well we have had all 4 seasons over the last 2 weeks. :lol: ...... 2 weeks ago it was 26 degress C , last week it went chilly at around -2 degrees C and some snow/sleet, this week it is 6-10 degrees C and lots of rain, forecast for next week is 14-16 degrees C and lots of sunshine.

Although we had an odd day on Sunday ....... 5 degrees C glorious sunshine, then 30 minutes later, pouring of snow, then 30 minutes later rain, and another 30 minutes later glorious sunshine again (then it kept rotating round all 3 :lol:) Got to love Scotland:;smack :( :(

James

:)

15. Dino

Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Cool and cloud covered. Natures way of getting me ready for Alpha Centuri, um, I mean Seattle.