What’s Your Kryptonite?

WrenFeenix

What in this world just does not compute with you? Is there anything you can’t get the hang of?

For example, I just don’t understand garden hose attachments and I can never remember which drawer the measuring spoons are in.
I’ve kept the spoons in the same drawer for 15 years, and I still can’t remember where they are. Then again, I occasionally forget my own name.:oops:

Pfrozen

I constantly get lost while driving and I've lived in the same place my entire life. Every road and landmark looks exactly the same to me and I just can't figure it out. But when I go hiking I can be 10+ kilometers into the forest with no GPS and I know exactly where I am -.- like the trees all look different to me. I'm like "how can anyone get lost in the woods?"

Ugh.

Dippiedee

... Maths. :'(

CaptainAquatics

WrenFeenix said:
What in this world just does not compute with you? Is there anything you can’t get the hang of?

For example, I just don’t understand garden hose attachments and I can never remember which drawer the measuring spoons are in.
I’ve kept the spoons in the same drawer for 15 years, and I still can’t remember where they are. Then again, I occasionally forget my own name.:oops:
My kryptonite? I can’t do sit-ups (without cheating). I don’t know why, I would consider myself to be fairly strong for my age (both in my arms and legs), but I just can’t seem to do sit-up :/

WrenFeenix

Pfrozen said:
I constantly get lost while driving and I've lived in the same place my entire life. Every road and landmark looks exactly the same to me and I just can't figure it out. But when I go hiking I can be 10+ kilometers into the forest with no GPS and I know exactly where I am -.- like the trees all look different to me. I'm like "how can anyone get lost in the woods?"

Ugh.
I get lost so much. All roads look the same to me.

Like face blindness, is there a thing called “road blindness”?:D

Betta'sAnonymous

My kryptonite is probably Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I can't stop once i start until it is gone.

Rockymountainstream

Pfrozen said:

Ugh.
How can anyone get lost in the woods? I don't know, that confuses my as well.:D

StarGirl

Im the opposite. I cannot get lost in the city or roads but in a heartbeat in the woods. I can drive right to someone's house that I haven't been to in 20 years....lol

My Kryptonite is remembering to make appointments before the place closes. :confused:

Betta'sAnonymous

StarGirl said:
Im the opposite. I cannot get lost in the city or roads but in a heartbeat in the woods. I can drive right to someone's house that I haven't been to in 20 years....lol

My Kryptonite is remembering to make appointments before the place closes. :confused:
I am never lost. Nor am i found. I am precisely wherever i choose to be.

WrenFeenix

Betta'sAnonymous said:
I am never lost. Nor am i found. I am precisely wherever i choose to be.
Word.

Top Bottom