What's your favorite public aquarium?

armadillo
For me, it would have to be Vancouver, I think. I also love the Monaco one, but it's more a museum than an aquarium. I just love that the ruling prince there was a marine biologist, so they've invested a lot in research and education in the field. Oh, and there's this great one in Hull (England)

COBettaCouple
by public do you mean free? if not, I love the aquarium at The Living Seas pavilion in EPCOT.

Gozer_1
I've only seen pictures, but I'd have to say the Monterey Bay Aquarium in CA. It was (don't know if it still is) the largest public aquarium around.

Dino
The Shed Aquarium in Chicago.

Seeing fish that have been on display since they opened ( 1930) is quite inspiring.

Neville
unfortunately, we don't have any public aquarium in our country; but i've seen a documentary in discovery about the Okinawa aquarium in Japan, I really liked the program, they have 2 whale sharks and several species of rays, really cool.

armadillo
Niiiiiice. 70 y.o. fish! They've GOT to be doing something right.
The Shed Aquarium in Chicago.

Seeing fish that have been on display since they opened ( 1930) is quite inspiring.

armadillo
That one's quite famous, isn't it? Am sure I've heard of it. I'd love to visit it.
I've only seen pictures, but I'd have to say the Monterey Bay Aquarium in CA. It was (don't know if it still is) the largest public aquarium around.

armadillo
They have an aquarium at Disneyworld's?
by public do you mean free? if not, I love the aquarium at The Living Seas pavilion in EPCOT.

COBettaCouple
Yea, DisneyWorld has a large aquarium at the EPCOT Park in the Living Seas pavillion. They have an expensive seafood restaurant with a wall of it being the glass looking into the aquarium. It's fun to eat sitting right next to all these fish, sharks, etc. swimming around.

They have an aquarium at Disneyworld's?

Gozer_1
That one's quite famous, isn't it? Am sure I've heard of it. I'd love to visit it.

Yes quite famous. They have webcams and stuff. Here's a link to the site

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FriendsNotFood
Replies
Views
Robs
Replies
Views
Dechi
Replies