What's Your Favorite Kind Of Fish?

lesley

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My favourite is my elephant nose fish really love keeping them, my oldest will be 9 year's old and my younger ones are coming 3 years. They haven't been the easiest of fish but they've been worth it. Next will be my king tiger pleco l066 haven't a picture of her as she is pretty shy!

SeaMonkey06

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
What is your favourite fish?

My favourite fish would have to 1000% be WCMM. I don't know why. They're so cute and easy to take care of, and I've been lucky enough to have some fry now that are growing really well!
My next favourite fish would have to be a Betta! They're such beautiful creatures :)

Feohw

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Bolivian ram. Love them. How about you?
Edit** I'll throw oscars in there too. I've been looking forward to getting one since the beginning.

FinalFins

Well Known Member
Reaction score

SeaMonkey06

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Feohw said:
Bolivian ram. Love them. How about you?
Edit** I'll throw oscars in there too. I've been looking forward to getting one since the beginning.
I see what you mean! Bolivian ram's fins are beautiful! Oscar's are pretty amazing too, but I feel so bad when they're kept in such small tanks as they can grow pretty big! Same with Bettas... I'm going to get one in my 5Gal when my wcmm fry grow up, then hopefully I can upgrade it to a 10 Gal someday!

FinalFins said:
otos 100%
Oto's are gorgeous! I saw a few at my LFS and I love the look of their white/pink stomach when they suck on the glass!

jinjerJOSH22

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I love 3 Spot Gourami, as well as most other Gourami but 3 Spot is the one i've had longest.

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
For me, it would have to be Altum angels.

StarGirl15

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
German Blue Rams :D

SeaMonkey06

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
jinjerJOSH22 said:
I love 3 Spot Gourami, as well as most other Gourami but 3 Spot is the one i've had longest.
I love Gourami's too, but the Pink Kissing Gourami ismy favourite type of Gourami!

Crispii said:
For me, it would have to be Altum angels.
So pretty :)

StarGirl15 said:
German Blue Rams :D
Their colours!!!

DollyDolly

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Peacock Eel definitely. Mine was my best friend and he was so cool until he got sucked into my filter and died

SeaMonkey06

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
DollyDolly said:
Peacock Eel definitely. Mine was my best friend and he was so cool until he got sucked into my filter and died
That sucks! Sorry to hear :(

JettsPapa

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Corys maybe.

jinjerJOSH22

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year

Littlewoman01

Valued Member
Reaction score
Mine would be the iridescent shark! I grew up with one in the house and he was amazing! He was in a tank with a bunch of guppies and they where all super nice. Until he outgrew his 30 gal and we had to give him to our lfs lol. I miss him though.

JettsPapa

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
jinjerJOSH22 said:
What kind?
I have c. trileanatus because they had that and bronze at Petsmart, and I liked them better then the bronze, but I'll probably try another kind next. I just enjoy watching them rummage around the bottom of the tank.

MissPanda

Valued Member
Reaction score
A box fish! I dont have salt water and prob wont ever own one, but they are so cute.

GlennO

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tough question, one of my favourite freshwater fish is also the Blue Ram, even though I don't currently have any. I also like all types of Rainbowfish. My favourite saltwater fish would be the Blue Tang because Dory makes me laugh. :)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom