Whats your favorite fish???

Frank01Mustang

Reaction score
Whats your favorite fish you own and why?

Marine - I would have to say the Lunar Wrasse, his colors range from deep blues to bright pinks, he is also a very social fish, as soon as the lights go on he comes out from behind his peice of live rock and begins swiming all around the tank. My girlfriend also loves this fish haha

Freshwater - Its between my Jack Dempsey and my Tire Track Eel, The Dempsey because his colors are amazing, and he has a mean attitude untill he tests his limits with the larger oscar! I like the eel because he is the most social eel Ive ever had, he went from a small 5 inch eel hiding in the gravel all the time, to an over weight 15 inch eel who will eat shrimp right from your hand and sometimes from the oscars mouth! he also seems to be king of the tank no fish ever attempts to go after him. my girlfriend hates this eel haha

friend_o_fish

Reaction score
I love watching my Pleco when he has all his fins displayed and is in the frunt of the tank. When he does this he looks so beutiful.
friend_o_fish

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I realy like my Panda Corries. They are so funny to watch as the speed around the tank and to the surface, and they are always looking for food on the bottom of the tank. Their names are Mo and Larry and, (this may sound wierd) but I talk to them all the time.

Gwenz

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
My Blue-Rams,Silver Hatchetfish,Cories and Clown Loaches..but I'd have to say my absolute fave is a Swordtail that I raised from birth..he is the last survivor of his batch since I'd given some to a friend and lost the others in a tragic outbreak of Fungus..he is an extremely pale Orange in colour almost to the point of being translucent and always swims to the front of the aquarium to look at me whenever I'm puttering around in that part of my apartment.

Marc

Well Known Member
Reaction score
My Croaking Gouramis! When they're happy, they get metallic blue streaks that give off the same kinda glow that Chromis do (if you've ever seen a healthy one). Normally, they're very drab - coloration somewhat like Tanganyikan Cichlids.. but then they get a blue kind of coming out from under their scales and on their fins. Definitely a fish to see.. though, it's probably just my personal taste

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hmmm........ that's a hard one. I'd have to say my current favorite fish are my Betta Boys: Floyd, Draco and Myst. All different personalities.
My favorite fish of all time that I've owned? Dante. I never had a connection to a fish like the one I had with him. He truly taught me to appreciate the beauty (external and attitude-wise) of the Betta fish.

S.

Buzz

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think for me it would be our Dragon Gobi as well as our clown loaches (who seem to lose colour in the dark and regain it almost instantly in the light).

There are also our bettas who all have a personality of their own.

Buzz

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well, let's see this is really hard, ..... should I surprise you all? How about BETTAS! Surprised?? Shhhh!! don't tell anybody... wouldn't want the secret to get out!

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom