What's Your Favorite Comic Books?

sipec
Mine are cigars of the pharoh and the blue lotus, by hergé. What are yours???

WinterSoldier.
I like "The Amazing Spiderman" Volume 2 and 3 I also like The Winter Soldier, and Captain America volume 1

BigManAquatics
I have never really got into comic books, but when I was a kid, we ordered a trilogy of Batman comics from BATMAN cereal. I must have read those a thousand times!

Geoff
I read Archie when I was a kid. Nothing like the show Riverdale!

BigManAquatics
I read Archie when I was a kid. Nothing like the show Riverdale!
Forgot about Archie. My grandma used to have a huge stack of those around. Still have a bit of a crush on Betty....

Anat3maDev1ce
Sandman, JTHM, Uncanny X-Men, Mutant X, Kabuki, Hellboy, Deadpool, Witchblade

goldface
Wanted. It was hilarious. I loved it, and I’m not even a comic book fan. I read it before the movie with Angelina Jolie came out. It’s nothing like the movie.

Fashooga
I was a huge fan of Garfield.

BigManAquatics
I was a huge fan of Garfield.
Whats better though...Garfield or Calvin & Hobbes?

Anat3maDev1ce
Calvin and Hobbes, personally. It's 3 AM, do you know where I am? *calling from payphone*

Someone did a fan comic called Bacon and Hobbes that is about Suzy and Calvin's daughter and Hobbes.

BigManAquatics
Calvin and Hobbes, personally. It's 3 AM, do you know where I am? *calling from payphone*

Someone did a fan comic called Bacon and Hobbes that is about Suzy and Calvin's daughter and Hobbes.
Spaceman Spiff to the rescue!!

Fashooga
Oh man...that's a tough one...I still rank Garfield as my favorite and C&H as a close 2nd...shame the guy decided to quit while in the prime.

Demeter
Hmmm while I do have a small stack of the usual types of comics I’ve only read a couple of them. I suppose my favorite was the one that had an advertisement for Bleach, the anime/manga

Does manga count though?

sipec
I used to read those alot, they were great

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
EnderRen
Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
deoxys
Replies