What's your dream tank setup!

Phishphin

Ok, so even if it is entirely unrealistic, what would your dream tank setup be?

Here is mine!

A 150 gallon tank divided into thirds. By this I mean there is an impermeable glass divider set at intervals creating three 50 gallon tanks. One third (or one tank) would be a high light, CO2 infused, freshwater jungle tank. The one in the middle would be a brackish tank, and the one on the other end would be a marine tank! I would want to create this transition between the 3 by aquascaping it just right. To the average, non-tank obsessed viewer, they would all appear to be a part of the same tank. But obviously, they would have three separate setups underneath the stand. Each would need its own particular light/lamp hanging from the ceiling. Each would be lightly stocked to give it an even more natural look.

:-D

Amzwiz87

I just want a 100+ gallon with a huge puffer!

Stu4648

I,000 gallons with some Peacock Bass and monster plecs is on my long term to do list. Just need a house big enough to fit around it now, and some money to pay for it all.

Delaneyw

I just want to replace a non-load bearing wall with a giant freshwater tank. Too many options for stocking, but I sure could get a list going, lol.

Greentea101

5000 gallon pond made to simulate lake Malawi.

Slug

I just want to replace a non-load bearing wall with a giant freshwater tank. Too many options for stocking, but I sure could get a list going, lol.

But then how will you support the fish tank if the wall is non loadbearing? haha

I want thousands of gallons, not just 1 or a few. I want like a GA Aquarium sized tank. I'd put whatever I wanted in it. An actual replica of one of the rift lakes minus the crocs would be cool.

Delaneyw

With solid floor joists and stand. My tanks don't lean against a wall.

Amzwiz87

Ok I have a new dream...a tank big enough for me to swim with my fish!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NavyChief20
Replies
Views
WetRootsNH
Replies
Views
:) fatcatfish (:
Replies
Views