What's wrong with my Bettas head?? help!

Tazmiche

Well Known
I bought my betta yesterday and today it has a white patch on it's head. It isn't like cotton wool and the surrounding area looks slightly swollen and inflammed. I'm getting really worried now as I don't know what to treat it for and i'm worried I may lose it! HELP

Advertisement

Advertisement
No, definitely not! I find myself worrying all the time! I took my boyfriend to PetCo yesterday.... mistake. I went crazy, showed him all the fish, told him everything I know about them, and pointed out the biggest tank and how I said when we get an appt... that's what we're getting!! hahaha I think I scared him a little!

Get some Maracyn and Maracyn-Two and use both to treat him. These are wide spectrum antibiotics that will treat both gram positive and gram negative bacteria. Do not wait to treat him. Even a delay of a few hours can be fatal.
I'm not sure exactly what it is without seeing it closeup but the Maracyns cover a wide range of disorders. If he is not better after the five day treatment post here again and I will try to suggest another treatment.

If you really can't get any Maracyn and Maracyn-Two try some Jungle Fungus Clear tabs but the Maracyns are better.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Salem
Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
  • Question
Replies
Views
RSBettas
Replies