29 Gallon Tank Whats this plant

ChloeJean

I had this plant in my aquariums and terrariums years ago. Anyone know what its called? Looking to buy for my current aquarium.

Its more of a free floating plant like hornwart but with big round leafs that I had dart frogs sit on at one point. It would crawl out of the water at latch onto soil if I had any in the tank, or it would just grow up and around any driftwood I had.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210317-133712_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210317-133712_Gallery.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 12

bumblinBee

Brazilian Pennywart! Thank you for helping me find it
No problem, glad I could help! Wish I could get my hands on some myself haha, my LFS never seems to carry it

Upvote 0

ChloeJean

No problem, glad I could help! Wish I could get my hands on some myself haha, my LFS never seems to carry it
I order most of my plants online. I rarely buy in store.

Upvote 0

bumblinBee

I order most of my plants online. I rarely buy in store.
I've never purchased plants online before, I'm always worried they'll be delayed or get damaged. Plus shipping fees are crazy. Where do you typically purchase your plants from?

Upvote 0

ChloeJean

I've never purchased plants online before, I'm always worried they'll be delayed or get damaged. Plus shipping fees are crazy. Where do you typically purchase your plants from?
Ebay is where I get mine. Never had a bad experience. Only plants that ever arrive in poor condition are the plants that come free when you buy a deal. Its will be- buy 2 get one green PLUS a mystery plant! The mystery plant is usually too high maintance for my liking and damaged to a point it will just rot in my tank. But the plants I actually ordered always thrive.

Upvote 0

Latest threads

Top Bottom