What's the coolest neocaridina color?

mimo91088

I'm still learning about some of the cool new strains out there. What's the coolest neocaridina out there in your opinion? So far I think my favorite might be the black galaxy fishbone.

otterblue

I have cherry red, blue, yellow, orange and green. Strangely, I like the standard cherry red the most - they're the most vibrant and the most easily seen in the tank. Blue would be my second.

GlennO

I'm still learning about some of the cool new strains out there. What's the coolest neocaridina out there in your opinion? So far I think my favorite might be the black galaxy fishbone.
Are they Neo's? Never heard of them.

I keep yellows because I like the way they stand out against my black substrate. But I'm always tempted by other colours.

ProudPapa

I'm pretty sure GlennO is correct. Black galaxy fishbone shrimp are caridina, not neocaridina. To answer your question, I also like yellow ones, since they almost seem to glow against a black background, but I also like the blue ones.

mimo91088

My buddy told me they were neos but I'll admit to having done zero research of my own. That's disappointing lol

ruud

Neo's: orange rili, zgjiajiensis var. snowball, and deep blue
Caridina: despite all the pinto's (such as the aforementioned fishbone) and pure lines, I still fancy red wines, shadow panda's and blue bolts. Don't ask why.

BurdFast

I've seen someone who ended up once with purple cherry shrimp. I don't know how but it looked fantastic!

StarGirl

I like the Orange Rilies. I will have some soon. :)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
techfool
Replies
Views
CWright
Replies
Views
tjander
Replies
Views