whats the best advice you heard from an lfs?

CROWNTAILBETTA

I love my local fish store ( Fish-heads Aquatics Ocala Fl) and have gotten amazing advice there, so this is a thread for you to share your favorite lfs stories where they actually got their info right.

Bithimala

Ooh, I like this idea. I can't say my LFS has, however, offered me any advice for me to add in. They did offer to offer me advice, but I didn't really have any questions for them. People in this area can be very picky about getting advice, so the offer was good enough for me They've always been happy to tell me parameters on their tanks and things of that nature, however, any time I have asked.

CROWNTAILBETTA

cool, I'm glad to hear it!

slayer5590

Ooh, I like this idea. I can't say my LFS has, however, offered me any advice for me to add in. They did offer to offer me advice, but I didn't really have any questions for them. People in this area can be very picky about getting advice, so the offer was good enough for me They've always been happy to tell me parameters on their tanks and things of that nature, however, any time I have asked.
Same here they don't offer advice unless asked most of the time. Knowing we are from the same area I can say we are blessed to have as many good LFS around as we do. Heck most of the time they leave me be to look around knowing if I want something I'll let them know.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ForceTen
Replies
Views
AquaticJ
Replies
Views
peachsonas
Replies
Views