Whats on your aquarium wishlist?

Blueberrybetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I'm curious to know what everyone currently wants to buy or uses for their tanks, like plant fertilizers, backup medications, any decor , extra live plants or fish, or any other products useful for the water.

I currently have Seachem's Prime , Floruish , Flourish iron ,Paraguard & Flourish root tabs.
APIs freshwater test kit, Furan-2, ick meds.

Is there other products anyone uses that they feel like helps the tank, fish, plants, and water out. Or maybe any products/decor they would want to buy. I'm trying to get an idea of extra stuff I can order and new setup ideas! Feel free to comment anything

david1978

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
About the only thing I have on hand is hydrogen peroxide. As far as buying. Possibly a fish. Not sure on which one yet.

mrsP

Reaction score
I try to get my aquariums to work as ecosystems, so I need different kind of plants and creatures there, including snails, and wouldn't mind detrius worms either - in moderation. So what I would like, if I could, would be colony of live pray critters of some type to be also live food for my fish, but I know that's not possible. They all will get eaten before they can breed. Perhaps only exception to this is pea puffer tank and it's snail population. I use water conditioner, root tabs, liquid ferts and excel flourish in my 40 gallon tank, and just water conditioner in my walstad style 5 gallon.

As far as buying anything, I'm going to get more hillstream loaches when this lockdown is over.

Leeman75

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Once this lockdown is over, I'll be getting a 35 gallon tank. I've been daydreaming about what to stock it with and I believe that I'm going to take a plunge into Cichlids. I have had Angelfish and have 2 GBRs, but those kind of seem like Cichlid-Lite to me. I want to jump into Blue Acaras. Ideally, I'll like to have another species too.

I'm also interested in trying some snails or shrimp in my big tank as well. I have re-homed the Angels that were in there, so it's all just Tetras, Danios, Cories, a DG, and 2 GBRs so if I get some Amano's I don't think I'll have to worry about them getting eaten.

There's a lot on my wish list!!!

Leeman75

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Leeman75 said:
Once this lockdown is over, I'll be getting a 35 gallon tank. I've been daydreaming about what to stock it with and I believe that I'm going to take a plunge into Cichlids. I have had Angelfish and have 2 GBRs, but those kind of seem like Cichlid-Lite to me. I want to jump into Blue Acaras. Ideally, I'll like to have another species too.

I'm also interested in trying some snails or shrimp in my big tank as well. I have re-homed the Angels that were in there, so it's all just Tetras, Danios, Cories, a DG, and 2 GBRs so if I get some Amano's I don't think I'll have to worry about them getting eaten.

There's a lot on my wish list!!!
Re-reading your post, I'm not sure if you were just looking for product wishlist items or including stocking...sorry if I hijacked!! :)

As items go, I'd love to get a big focal-point piece of driftwood. I am also going to be ordering some Prime soon. I have recently learned that way more people on this forum recommend Prime over the Stress Coat that I've been using!

OP
Blueberrybetta

Blueberrybetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Leeman75 said:
Re-reading your post, I'm not sure if you were just looking for product wishlist items or including stocking...sorry if I hijacked!! :)

As items go, I'd love to get a big focal-point piece of driftwood. I am also going to be ordering some Prime soon. I have recently learned that way more people on this forum recommend Prime over the Stress Coat that I've been using!
Yeah I suggest prime , I switch to prime as well a year ago thanks to this fourm! Not entirely sure what I'm going to order but a bigger tank would be nice, but I just got my new 10gal set up 3 months ago.. so maybe too soon for another tank lol :smuggrin:

ghostdawg

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I would like to get a pair or single Bolivian Ram(s). Unless covid-19 get worst, I'll be moving by June and will have a 65 gal tank. Currently have a 10 at it's fish limit!

flyinGourami

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I want like 10 more fish tanks but that's not possible so I'm just gonna stick with what I have now lol.

TWiG87

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I really would like to get a CO2 injection system for my planted 20 gallon. I’m going to go research

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom