What's In Your Name?

ZeeZ
Since I haven't been on here in years, I see a TON of new names (to me, that is). So I figured I'd try and meet some of you. How did you come up with your name?

I'll start. ZeeZ is a combination of names since my Chocolate Labrador is named Zee and she was named after my old 1991 Nissan 300ZX, also called a Z car. That's why there's a dog inside a Z car in my signature picture.

Your turn!

Ms rose
I came up with mine because my name is melissa rose, aka missy rose. So for even shorter ms. Rose, nice to meet you

shutterbug13
A shutterbug is an enthusiastic amateur photographer; photography is my favorite hobby so I thought the username suited me quite well. 13 is my favorite number so I tacked it on the end.

Blitzar
Lilabug4545 came about because I was testing out to see if a website was trustworth or not, (it was) so I kept the name. I ended up doing the same thing to a couple other websites and eventually it happened here, too. My nickname in real life is Lizzy, but I've gotten so used to Lila, that it'll catch me anyway. I'm thinking of changing it to LizzysLittleZoo, though.

fissh
I came up with fissh because fish was already taken.

Fanatic
My name is Fanatic because I am a Fanatic of fishkeeping, it's been like that for many years.

Fashooga
Fashooga...it’s a stupid story...When Will Ferrell was super popular he had that garbage movie “SemI Pro”. At the time there were commercials for Old Spice with SemI Pro. He had one commercial that he mimicked a rocket sound saying Farshrooooggggaaaa or something stupid.

Hence Fashooga...and ode to a movie I didn’t like but a commercial that I enjoyed.

Whose next?

Aqua Hands
My last name is handshoe, so I took out the shoe and added aqua

Fanatic
My last name is handshoe, so I took out the shoe and added aqua

Huh, I always assumed your name was Aqua Hands because you always have your hands in water.

Aqua Hands
Huh, I always assumed your name was Aqua Hands because you always have your hands in water.
I guess that's another good reason!

Fanatic
I guess that's another good reason!

You also have yours News Feed saying you always have wet hands.

JLeeM
I didn't really want to use my whole name, but Justin Lee is my first and middle name. My last initial is M.

Gadfly
I love the old Greek philosophy stuff. I’m also too lazy to think of something original.

Smalltownfishfriend
Mines obvious.. I live in a small town.. main Street has 1 gas station library post office laundromat and a pizza shop.. and every one knows each other's business!!!lol

Aqua Hands
Now I feel like I should change my name boring enough, my parents gave it to me

Junne
My name is Junne. My friends call me Junne. You can call me Junne.

Demeter
Demeter the greek goddess, some people still refer to me as a “he” LOL!

Also the name of an artist I stalked on sumopaint when I was in my teens. They had great style

Mines obvious.. I live in a small town.. main Street has 1 gas station library post office laundromat and a pizza shop.. and every one knows each other's business!!!lol

I really just want to show you my beagles because of your profile picture! Mom and her baby boy!

Attachments

• 26730903_10211664929244365_3703165127840286531_n.jpg
    26730903_10211664929244365_3703165127840286531_n.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 76
Ulu
Ulu is short for Uluwatu, which is a famous Indonesian surfing Beach I've never surfed at. I chose the name because I have this skateboard called the Uluwatu, and I just like the sound of Ulu. My real name is just a lot more boring.

Smalltownfishfriend
I really just want to show you my beagles because of your profile picture! Mom and her baby boy!
Oh my!! Sooo cute!!! Thanks!!!

Culprit
Culprit was my gaming name since I played my first name, so I stuck with it lol.

2211Nighthawk
My pen name on FanFiction. the 2211 is my birthday.

RedLoredAmazon
My name came from my parrot, Rickie. Rickie is a red lored amazon parrot. Here's a picture of Rickie, he just turned 25 last month!

20180413_083547.jpg

Fanatic
WTFish?
I picked mine because I’m a smart as*! Lol

RedLoredAmazon
Cool! Does he talk?

Yep! My family bought him when I was a pre-teen so I taught him how to sass back. I now regret that as an adult....

snailsatemyhomework
I was thinking about dogs, then I just randomly thought “dogs ate my homework”

Dawn Michele
It's my name. It's what my Mom called me when I was in trouble. LOL!!!

goldface
My real name was taken, and I didn't want to complicate it by adding numbers and stuff. I wanted something simple and easy to remember. My second choice was a no-brainer:

IMG_6448 (1).jpg

Lissi Kat
It's an abriviation of my first and middle name. If I hear their full versions being called in conjunction it means I'm in serious trouble hahaha!

Discus-Tang
goldface
DaleM
Omg, how insanely cute!

Jenoli42
My first name is Jen & the next bit mashes part of my surname. it's a nickname I've had for years.

42 is obviously The Answer.

(the answer to what?)

THE Answer.
To Life, The Universe & Everything.

RiP Doug Adams

bitseriously
42 is obviously The Answer.
OMG that's so funny my personal email has the same at the end! eg [f.last]42@[domain]. 42 = Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I can recite the entire babel fish = proof of non-existence of god passage by heart, at the drop of a hat. right up to zebra crossing.
I just checked, babelfish is not a registered username here...
My username here just reflects how seriously bitten by the hobby I've been since starting first tank in Aug last year, and signing onto FL in want-to-say-november-ish. Also just a play on words, a la 'but seriously...'.

Alexolotl
I decided to call myself MrBrackishGuy due to the only tank I had at the time being a brackish tank. Ordinarily I call myself RowletAlex on the Internet (Rowlet being one of my favorite Pokémon and Alexander being my middle name) but I wanted a name that would fit the hobby.

goldface
I decided to call myself MrBrackishGuy due to the only tank I had at the time being a brackish tank. Ordinarily I call myself RowletAlex on the Internet (Rowlet being one of my favorite Pokémon and Alexander being my middle name) but I wanted a name that would fit the hobby.
Yeah, same here. I wanted to differentiate myself from my two fish related hobbies. On fishing forums, I call myself Newport. The people in the aquarium hobby are a lot nicer. Lol.

CanadianFishFan
My name "CanadianFishFan" is named after my Instagram account. But I got the name from instagram from my other account " CanadianTrainFan" before I had fish. The name is because I'm canadian, I like fish/trains (so I'm a fan of them). After I got my first fish I was posting it a lot more on my train account and they didnt care about fish. So I made a new account a year ago on april 13 and now I have 411 followers! Hope to see one of you their. #SelfPromo

Iverg1
My name is Gabby Iverson Iverg1 than a one cause I am the only one

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Poll
  • georgia.angels
  • Polls
Replies
Views
kattimus
Replies
Views
Lucy