What's In Your Name?

ZeeZ

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Since I haven't been on here in years, I see a TON of new names (to me, that is). So I figured I'd try and meet some of you. How did you come up with your name?

I'll start. ZeeZ is a combination of names since my Chocolate Labrador is named Zee and she was named after my old 1991 Nissan 300ZX, also called a Z car. That's why there's a dog inside a Z car in my signature picture.

Your turn!

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I came up with mine because my name is melissa rose, aka missy rose. So for even shorter ms. Rose, nice to meet you

shutterbug13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
A shutterbug is an enthusiastic amateur photographer; photography is my favorite hobby so I thought the username suited me quite well. 13 is my favorite number so I tacked it on the end.

lilabug4545

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Lilabug4545 came about because I was testing out to see if a website was trustworth or not, (it was) so I kept the name. I ended up doing the same thing to a couple other websites and eventually it happened here, too. My nickname in real life is Lizzy, but I've gotten so used to Lila, that it'll catch me anyway. I'm thinking of changing it to LizzysLittleZoo, though.

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
My name is Fanatic because I am a Fanatic of fishkeeping, it's been like that for many years.

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Fashooga...it’s a stupid story...When Will Ferrell was super popular he had that garbage movie “Semi Pro”. At the time there were commercials for Old Spice with Semi Pro. He had one commercial that he mimicked a rocket sound saying Farshrooooggggaaaa or something stupid.

Hence Fashooga...and ode to a movie I didn’t like but a commercial that I enjoyed.

Whose next?

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Aqua Hands said:
My last name is handshoe, so I took out the shoe and added aqua
Huh, I always assumed your name was Aqua Hands because you always have your hands in water.

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I didn't really want to use my whole name, but Justin Lee is my first and middle name. My last initial is M.

Gadfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I love the old Greek philosophy stuff. I’m also too lazy to think of something original.

Smalltownfishfriend

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Mines obvious.. I live in a small town.. main Street has 1 gas station library post office laundromat and a pizza shop.. and every one knows each other's business!!!lol

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Now I feel like I should change my name boring enough, my parents gave it to me

Junne

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My name is Junne. My friends call me Junne. You can call me Junne.

Demeter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Demeter the greek goddess, some people still refer to me as a “he” LOL!

Also the name of an artist I stalked on sumopaint when I was in my teens. They had great style

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Smalltownfishfriend said:
Mines obvious.. I live in a small town.. main Street has 1 gas station library post office laundromat and a pizza shop.. and every one knows each other's business!!!lol
I really just want to show you my beagles because of your profile picture! Mom and her baby boy!

Attachments

Ulu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ulu is short for Uluwatu, which is a famous Indonesian surfing Beach I've never surfed at. I chose the name because I have this skateboard called the Uluwatu, and I just like the sound of Ulu. My real name is just a lot more boring.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom