What's In Your 10g ?!

FreshestFreshwater

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I wouldn’t get much more IMO. Your almost full stocked, but you can maybe add a snail or shrimp. Maybe even add 2-3 more Rasboras

Lorekeeper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
IMO, you're pretty much stocked. Add 1-3 more harlequins and call it a day.

Even with that, you'll need to do 50% weekly WCs, IMO.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Is this a stocking help thread or are you just interested in what’s in our tanks? If it’s the former I’d be happy to give you some advice, but if it’s the latter, all I have is 7 CPD’s and 5 ammanos. A simple but very enjoyable tank!

Lorekeeper

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Good point from @Platylover ! We don't mean to immediately criticize your tank without answering your thread. Sorry if we did!

I currently have a 5 gallon set up with a Skunk Clown and some coral, and he'll be moving into a 10 gallon in the next month or two. So that's my 10 gallon stocking!

Vishaquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I got some blue dream shrimps in there and two male guppies. Hoping to start a blue dream colony in there.

It also has the wimpiest, saddest looking attempt at a moss tree that you'll ever see.

Austin Decker

Reaction score
Just a lovely Betta for me. I want to add something else in with it in the future but Im moving soon so I will do all that after we settle.

Frozen One

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Koiman said:
I got some blue dream shrimps in there and two male guppies. Hoping to start a blue dream colony in there.

It also has the wimpiest, saddest looking attempt at a moss tree that you'll ever see.
IMG_7931.JPG
how bout this tree

Fredward

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I recently set up a 10 gallon for my niece and it has three guppies (a mother and her two daughters who are the survivors of what I'll be calling the guppy epidemic of 2018) and three nerite snails. I also have a 5.5 gallon guppy fraternity containing the father and three male survivors, along with some amano shrimp and a nerite snail.

I have a school of 6 harlequins in my 20 tall and you're right about the personalities! I hope to up the school to about 10 soon and add a female betta.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom