What's got you excited about fishkeeping today?

Leeman75

Member
I have found myself in a really good place today with my fishkeeping. My 20 Gallon Hex tank is officially complete, stocked, and doing well. All tanks are clean and water changed for the week. My 55 is well converted to a South/Central American tank with multiple different type of Cichlids that are doing well together (see picture below sorry for the blur). My Shellies are happy as normal. And my quarantine/hospital tank is being used for said purpose, not just for housing the unwanted fish from the other tanks.
My tanks are in a good place and I'm happy and satisfied with the hobby moreso than usual today. What has you excited about this hobby today??


20200926_202157.jpg
 

jkkgron2

Member
I finished planting my 40 gallon. The plants did introduce camallanus worms but thankfully I have treatment and can get more if needed. Once the plants grow out I think it’ll look really nice!

78666C51-FE5B-4408-8F62-DB8B52414BD2.jpeg
 

faydout

Member
I'll finally be putting fish in a tank I've been seasoning all summer. My Cory's and Apistos should get here Tuesday.
 

Cody

Member
You’re tanks look great!

mom happy with my tanks right now as the plants and stock are really humming along nice and I’m especially excited for some breeding projects I’m working on this fall/winter. I have some Chili Endlers I will be breeding and I picked up a pair of Apistogramma Agassizii “Double Red” yesterday that I hope to breed this fall/winter!
 

RonP

Member
My Demasoni cichlids have produced 3 perfect mini fry this week. In process of netting them to move to safe tank. Not an easy task in a rocky cichlid tank.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
I am going to finally re complete the stock of my 55g (After tank explosion in February) on Wednesday. And I am trying live foods for the first time last night, not store bought, home bred.
 

FishGirl115

Member
I set up my 29 gallon! Now I have to let it run for a while before I add some fishes
 
  • Thread Starter

Leeman75

Member
Cody said:
You’re tanks look great!

mom happy with my tanks right now as the plants and stock are really humming along nice and I’m especially excited for some breeding projects I’m working on this fall/winter. I have some Chili Endlers I will be breeding and I picked up a pair of Apistogramma Agassizii “Double Red” yesterday that I hope to breed this fall/winter!
What are you pla
FishGirl115 said:
I set up my 29 gallon! Now I have to let it run for a while before I add some fishes
What are you going to put in there?
 
  • Thread Starter

Leeman75

Member
FishGirl115 said:
9 female bettas (sisters)
10 neon tetras
6 peppered corys (already have)
7 baby mystery snails
That sounds really cool!! Pics please! I'm intrigued by the Sorority concept.
 

Cody

Member
Leeman75 said:
What are you pla


What are you going to put in there?
I’m honestly a plant collector jungle them kind of guy! The 60g is a good mix and the 10 gallon is misty crypts however.

Also included picture of the future Mom and Dad(hopefully)

E5695432-296B-42DA-AF66-E33753B84AA9.jpeg

0B0E2E5A-B01F-4BDD-9DA6-9A8579B10988.jpeg

B32AA868-5291-4AA7-A223-6C127728A7DD.jpeg

193C46E7-66B3-4757-B9C0-EAF1B7F312F2.jpeg
 

Attachments

FishGirl115

Member
Leeman75 said:
That sounds really cool!! Pics please! I'm intrigued by the Sorority concept.
Will do. I'll take a pic once I set up driftwood structure tomorrow
 
Top Bottom