What'dya think?

Jonez

As posted elsewhere, I've been boiling a bunch of cured driftwood for a couple days now, and I ran into a nice piece of hardwood at the fish store today, so I decided to play around and put something together.
These were taken from my camcorder (I think my dig. cam is stuck inbetween some couch covers, but my wife is sleeping on it atm. hehe), I'll try to get some better pics up soon, as I'm sure I'll be changing things around.

I'm open to suggestions for plantlife. Was thinking of something mossy that will crawl along the wood. Unfortunately I'm a little too new to know of any, but I've seen it in fish stores.

Any and all suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers!

ayelie

that looks good. It's beautiful.

Good luck

Aquarist

Hello Jonez,

I think you're doing a fine job! I'm a big fan of the Japanese Marimo Balls that I see in your tank. I have several myself and I think they are a very nice addition of plant life.

I have some Anubia and Java Moss that does very well with very little care at all. Low lighting plants.

Keep us posted!

Ken

Butterfly

Java Moss or Java Ferns would be awesome attached to the wood in the last pic. Nice driftwood also,
Carol

Jonez

hehe, thanks. I took your advice and went to get some java moss. They only had a golf ball size wad, but I took it anyhow.
Heres some updated pics. Got the moss tied on with some fishing wire atm.

Butterfly

Looks great now it will grow and attach it's self to the wood
Carol

Top Bottom