What would you rather have?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by beckers4oranges, Feb 25, 2006.

?

Would you rather have Schools of smaller fish or a single big fish in a suitable aquarium?

1. Fish Schools

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Big Fish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Overstocked tank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Understocked tank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Both 1 and 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. b

beckers4oranges Valued Member Member

im kinda bored and am just wondering who likes what...

All answers apply to salt water, fresh water and brackish

2. f

fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

i like skools of fish but i also like chiclids

3. R

RoboDude Valued Member Member

I would love a mixture of Leopard Danios, Zebra Danios, Tiger Barbs, and a single Pleco! All in a BIG setup!!

4. M

Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

I love tanks full of little fish - its nice to watch them shoal and interact but then I also really like more unusual solitary fish.. so thats my excuse for more tanks! ;)

5. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I like the big fish--I'd like to have a big tank with a Jack Dempsey or some big fat fancy goldfish

6. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

saltwater, reef tank with tons of crazy corals that need like 8wpg and anemones and a pair of ocellaris clown fish, and a tang, and a fairy basslet, and a strawberry dottyback, and some other bright neon exotic fish.

7. chickadee

chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:)

I would rather be understocked, although I really am not right now. I do want my babies to have room to play. LOL

Rose
    :)

8. OP
    OP
    b

i replied both one and two because its nice to have a big healthy lookin fish with a bunch of other ones swimmin around it

9. E

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

as long as the big healthy looking one doesn't eat all the cute little ones around him ;) lol

10. OP
    OP
    b

well when u have a 50 gallon....its nice that i can have a school of 12 serpea tetras...and sharks and other fish with them....hehe 8)

11. d

dano569 Valued Member Member

i don't have any really big fish but i have had dempseys and convicts before.

12. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

I'd say a few schoools of fish with a few bigger fish in a big tank

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice