What would you rather have?

?

Would you rather have Schools of smaller fish or a single big fish in a suitable aquarium?

1. Fish Schools

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Big Fish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Overstocked tank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Understocked tank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Both 1 and 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. beckers4oranges Member Member

im kinda bored and am just wondering who likes what...

All answers apply to salt water, fresh water and brackish

2. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

i like skools of fish but i also like chiclids

3. RoboDude Member Member

I would love a mixture of Leopard Danios, Zebra Danios, Tiger Barbs, and a single Pleco! All in a BIG setup!!

4. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

I love tanks full of little fish - its nice to watch them shoal and interact but then I also really like more unusual solitary fish.. so thats my excuse for more tanks! ;)

5. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I like the big fish--I'd like to have a big tank with a Jack Dempsey or some big fat fancy goldfish

6. Jon Well Known Member Member

saltwater, reef tank with tons of crazy corals that need like 8wpg and anemones and a pair of ocellaris clown fish, and a tang, and a fairy basslet, and a strawberry dottyback, and some other bright neon exotic fish.

7. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:)

I would rather be understocked, although I really am not right now. I do want my babies to have room to play. LOL

Rose
    :)

8. beckers4oranges Member Member

i replied both one and two because its nice to have a big healthy lookin fish with a bunch of other ones swimmin around it

9. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

as long as the big healthy looking one doesn't eat all the cute little ones around him ;) lol

10. beckers4oranges Member Member

well when u have a 50 gallon....its nice that i can have a school of 12 serpea tetras...and sharks and other fish with them....hehe 8)

11. dano569 Member Member

i don't have any really big fish but i have had dempseys and convicts before.

12. Jason Well Known Member Member

I'd say a few schoools of fish with a few bigger fish in a big tank