What worms are these?

Appalousea

Just yesterday I noticed these incredibly tiny worms wiggling on my tank glass and I want to know if they're harmful to my fish or my snails. They're about .025 to .05 of an inch and white. I can't tell what shape head they have since they are too small for even my phone camera AND my magnifying glass. They don't seem flat but then again they're very hard to see. Here's the best pic I got:

You must be registered to see images

FishBoy101

Just yesterday I noticed these incredibly tiny worms wiggling on my tank glass and I want to know if they're harmful to my fish or my snails. They're about .025 to .05 of an inch and white. I can't tell what shape head they have since they are too small for even my phone camera AND my magnifying glass. They don't seem flat but then again they're very hard to see. Here's the best pic I got:

You must be registered to see images
Could you get a video? If not, have you added anything into your tank recently?

Upvote 0

FishBoy101

New video by Zoe Kelley

It keeps going in and out of focus, but I hope that helps. I added 2 Nerite snails under a month ago and four Java ferns over a month ago.
It's possible that the snails came from the snail or java moss. Other than that, I don't think I can help any more then this, I'm no worm dude. mattgirl and MacZ could help.

Upvote 0

Appalousea

It's possible that the snails came from the snail or java moss. Other than that, I don't think I can help any more then this, I'm no worm dude. mattgirl and MacZ could help.

Oh well, thanks for trying to help anyways!

Upvote 0

Appalousea

Cute little detritus worms. Nothing to be worried about.
Oh thank god! Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
CrazyCatChick
Replies
Views
Crawcraw
Replies
Views
MrBryan723