What type of wood should I get?

Angelfish1

I'm trying to remake my 75-gallon with some tall decorations that hopefully provides more hiding places for some of the fish in there. I’ve tried my hand with all kinds of plants and it’s never ended well so I’m not planning on buying any new plants. However, I was thinking of buying wood that would compliment the rocks I already have.
In my new scape I’m fine with letting everything go except the live plants and the rocks I already have. Does anyone know any good wood/rocks/other decor that would look good with the black sand and the rocks? I’ve tried looking online but I’ve mainly only found heavily planted tanks which isn’t what I’m going for. I found Manzanita wood online for pretty cheap so that was my top choice, but I’m not sure how I could fit it im my scape and how itll look with my current rocks.

Cue

I think manzanita or Malaysian driftwood are both good options!

Fishnturtleguy933

I second the Malaysian driftwood. However, I'm very partial to spiderwood. Something abouth the branch look catches me every time. I do think Malaysian driftwood would look great in this setup as well.

fishkeepernewbie

I'd say malaysian driftwood would do well.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ArtFish
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
MissNoodle
Replies
Views