What type of plants are these?

bettasXD

What type of plants are these? Also, the leaves of the plant in the third photo keeps on falling. Any way to reduce/prevent that? Ignore the bare bottom, I am cleaning the gravel.

carsonsgjs

Second pic is an amazon sword. Third one looks like pondweed but could be wrong. Not sure on the first one!

ProudPapa

Like carsonsgjs, I'm not sure about the others, but the second is a sword. It's common for the outer leaves to die as new ones come in.

bettasXD

Like carsonsgjs, I'm not sure about the others, but the second is a sword. It's common for the outer leaves to die as new ones come in.
Second pic is an amazon sword. Third one looks like pondweed but could be wrong. Not sure on the first one!
Are Amazon swords hardy? Will they survive like that(with no plant fertilisers)? How much light do they need daily?

bettasXD

Dennis57

What are root tabs?
Root tabs are dissolvable tablets or capsules that contain plant fertilizer which help the plants to grow.
I have been using Seachem Flourish Tabs for many years

bettasXD

Root tabs are dissolvable tablets or capsules that contain plant fertilizer which help the plants to grow.
I have been using Seachem Flourish Tabs for many years
Amazon Swords need fertilizer and root tabs
How long can the Amazon swords survive without the root tabs? I will need some time to get those.

bettasXD

Thunder_o_b

Not a java.. Not sure what it is tho.

Jave fern on rock.

carsonsgjs

Reminds me of hygrophila corymbosa angustifolia, but could be wrong. There are images online that look very similar, then others where it looks nothing like it (could be down to how it was grown though).

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Sokamix
Replies
Views
TWiG87
  • Question
Replies
Views
GUPPYMAMA27
Replies