Help What type of fry is this?

BigB322

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hello,
I just recently saw this fry in my 55G aquarium. I have several live bearers but the only one that I know of that is pregnant is a balloon Molly. It doesn't look like she has given birth and this doesn't look like a balloon molly. I have 4
20200713_224940.jpg
20200713_224930.jpg
guppies (I think all males as I lost the known females), one M/F pair balloon mollies, M/F swordtails, 6 Danios 3 Zebra/3 Leppard (don't know how to sex them), 3 Bronze corydoras (don't know how to sex them, and 3 Upside-down Catfish (don'tknow how to sex them, but they are all three differentsizes). That is the only pairs of fish I have. Any help is appreciated!

Best Answer - View BigB322's answer
OP
BigB322

BigB322

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
johnbetta said:
its a swardtail fry
Really? I didn't know any of them where pregnant. How many do they give birth to at a time? I can only find 1

johnbetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
they can have 10 to 20 fry at once they will give birth every 28 days and yes really some times when sward tails are preg it dosnt show till the female gives birth

johnbetta

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hey qldmick the bristle nose i got from u are breeding like rabbits thanks i now have 900 fry

qldmick

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
johnbetta said:
hey qldmick the bristle nose i got from u are breeding like rabbits thanks i now have 900 fry
Wow! my eggs are still getting eaten by the clown loaches. My brothers after some so I'm thinking of lending him a pair or trio.

New Threads