What type of fish is this?

DannyG

Hello guys, I was walking arround a pond the other day and saw some birds, the where eating fish from it, when I got closer I saw a fish and captured him, he is very nice and has a black line running across his side, anyone now what he is?
Please I would apreciate it, thank.
Aditional info: I live in Chile, a country in south america, found this in a pond in the central area and it is winter right now.
IMG_0267.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg
IMG_0267.jpg
IMG_0269.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg

soltarianknight

It could be any number of species of fish since its a fry and has the full potential to change shape and color as it grows.

DannyG

Thanks I will post new pictures in a couple of weeks.

I did see a Male guppy in the same pond but he got away, but I am sure this guy is not a guppy fry because I have some.

nippybetta

No, it's definitely not a guppy. Post pics again in a few weeks- we might be able to help you more then.

soltarianknight

I had a large mouth bass fry, looked similar. Of course, so did the tilapia fry.

DannyG

Thanks will post pictures in a couple of weeks, I'm going back to the pond tomorrow to see if I can find the Male Guppy

DannyG

I just arrived from the pond, found 2 more of these mistery fish, one question, do you think the can live in a fishtank?

soltarianknight

Ok, AGAIN their fry. They could be any number of fish. Probably not the best idea to tank them.

DannyG

ok thanks anyway.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Bwood22
Replies
Views
Coptapia
Replies
Views
emeraldking