What Type, Color Or Name Of This Color Discus?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by 86 ssinit, Jun 17, 2019.

1. 86 ssinitWell Known MemberMember

4006D3D0-D112-4C09-8331-EAB830FB5B9E.jpeg Got these from my lfs and wondering what type they are? They are orange in color

2. A201Well Known MemberMember

The picture posting problem is apparently still ongoing. I can't see the Discus pic. If the Discus has red eyes & orange coloration, my guess is its a "Pigeon Blood" color morph. A very popular variety.

3. nikm128Fishlore VIPMember

Ok, I got a bunch of different possible types right now so we'll have to narrow it down.
    Wattley Red Panda
    Golden Sunrise
    Golden Red Spotted
    Red Sun

4. Anders247Fishlore LegendMember

I'd agree with this one, looks like pigeon blood to me.

5. MikeRad89Well Known MemberMember

Pigeon bloods of horrible quality.

6. 86 ssinitWell Known MemberMember

Lol from lfs. Bought because I haven’t seen this color before. There’s no red they are orange with black spots. The black came on about 2 weeks in. They looked like this when I first got them D7A46DF1-05D2-41D0-BE13-4758947C9F01.jpeg

7. MikeRad89Well Known MemberMember

Yeah they’re definitely pigeon bloods that were bred at will. Lfs bought them for cheap. Still a great fish but you’re not going to win any awards lol.

8. 86 ssinitWell Known MemberMember

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! I like the odd colored fish. There body shape looks good and I’m hoping they fill out nicely.