What To Feed Guppies & Tetras?

SSJ

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Kind of bored feeding my guppies and tetras the same micro pallets. Brine shrimps are not readily available near me. What else can i feed them..which is good for their health?

bigdreams

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
You have lots of options. My guppies and tetras both love Fluval Bug Bites Tropical Fish formula (for small fish). (They have two different sizes). I like it because it something different from the usual krill/salmon/fish meal.

SSJ

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
bigdreams said:
You have lots of options. My guppies and tetras both love Fluval Bug Bites Tropical Fish formula (for small fish). (They have two different sizes). I like it because it something different from the usual krill/salmon/fish meal.
Can we feed something from the kitchen

fjh

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
SSJ said:
Can we feed something from the kitchen
Absolutely whenever we have seafood i give some scraps to my fish (or frezer burned parts lol)
Guppies will also pick at skewered veggies. I usually put in cucumber and broccoli etc for my inverts but guppies eat it too. Ive found tetra to be more picky however.

Also i get lots of mosquito larvae where i live and my fish LOVE them! All my fish... plus its live and healthy

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom