what to do? Question

1. can haz catfishies? Member Member

ok well the other day i got a call from a good friend asking if i would like to take his 200L fluval roma tank as he didnt have the time to look after it any more, anyway on my way there i dropped into my LFS to grab some bags for when i stripped the tank down, to cut the story a little shorter while i was there the manager gave me a fluval profile 300L tank and a 23L fluval edge (both supposedly faulty returns from customers) any way i have the 300 up and ruinning with the stock from my mates 200 and my 100L, but i am left with the fluval edge and i am wondering what to do with it, do i do a small temperate tank, use it for breeding or just sell the thing?
    anyone got one and if so what do you use it for?

2. nissan4life Member Member

Wow...the store just gave you those tanks?? That's fantastic, if so :D If I had room, I would keep them all. If not, I would definitely either sell the extra, or give it to a friend who might really want/need it :)

3. can haz catfishies? Member Member

I have been very lucky my lfs have given me a few tanks so far, they know I have no will power to say no lol
    Just not too sure what I can use the edge for, nice looking tank but not the most practical.