what to do? Question

1. can haz catfishies?

can haz catfishies? Member Member

Ratings:
    +3
    ok well the other day i got a call from a good friend asking if i would like to take his 200L fluval roma tank as he didnt have the time to look after it any more, anyway on my way there i dropped into my LFS to grab some bags for when i stripped the tank down, to cut the story a little shorter while i was there the manager gave me a fluval profile 300L tank and a 23L fluval edge (both supposedly faulty returns from customers) any way i have the 300 up and ruinning with the stock from my mates 200 and my 100L, but i am left with the fluval edge and i am wondering what to do with it, do i do a small temperate tank, use it for breeding or just sell the thing?
    anyone got one and if so what do you use it for?

2. nissan4life

nissan4life Member Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Wow...the store just gave you those tanks?? That's fantastic, if so :D If I had room, I would keep them all. If not, I would definitely either sell the extra, or give it to a friend who might really want/need it :)

3. OP
    OP
    can haz catfishies?

can haz catfishies? Member Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I have been very lucky my lfs have given me a few tanks so far, they know I have no will power to say no lol
    Just not too sure what I can use the edge for, nice looking tank but not the most practical.