What to do with these old tanks

Justwanttoknow

Should I bother selling my two empty 55 gal tanks one is outside on the picnic table upside down and has been a while might post in a lizard group. and one is in my dining room on the stand with my moms shoes piled to the celling on top of the hood, and the tank is a old ugly long style tank and the stand is ugly too a mouse chewed up one of my old filters and pooped under the stand that made me mad. The story of having the two tanks was I loved turtles when I was a kid, and I had a feeder tank for minnows in the dinning room and a huge turtle tank in my room my mom got sick of taking me to get fish and released my red ear slider baby I kept and told me I need to take that stuff down I look at it now like yea she was right.
The turtle I kept she released while I was at school or something was wild already tho and I took it because it looked like a bird broke its shell I gave it calcium or something to help it get strong before she did that atleast

BigManAquatics

May be able to get store credit or cash at an LFS for them.

Justwanttoknow

May be able to get store credit or cash at an LFS for them.
I wish I had a local fish store I only have pet stores near me and ik they wont want that
I wish I had a local fish store I only have pet stores near me and ik they wont want that
I dont see anyone have luck selling them on market place, even nicer then mine they have to keep going down till they are so sick of it they give it away

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
A Sneaky Fatman
Replies
Views
turophobe
Replies
Views
SaltyPhone
Replies
Views