What to add next?

1. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Hello everyone, in my saltwater tank I currently have:

1 Yellow coris wrasse
    3 Green chromis
    2 skunk cleaner shrimp
    6 blue leg hermit crabs

I would like to add another species of fish, my tank is 34G, on my wish list I have:

cherub angelfish
    2 occelaris clownfish
    scooter blenny

I am thinking of adding the clownfish next as the angel and blenny both need a mature tank.

My question is, would it be best to add the clowns next? and also I am unsure as to whether adding all of these fish would make me overstocked or not?

Thanks alot

Ben

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

sorry don't know what to advise you to add next but just putting in my request for pictures :)
    Carol

3. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Ok ok, will take some pics now, but the waters a tiny bit cloudy because I done a bit of cleaning earlier :)
    Pictures will be on in 5-10 minutes :D

4. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

5. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Heres some pics, sorry they are so bad quality, snapped them on my mobile phone camera

Attached Files:

6. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Thanks Ben. Cool tank.
    Carol

7. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I'd suggest adding the clowns next and the angel last, as it can be territorial. The scooter blenny is actually a dragonet and would do best in a tank with a refugium. Their diet consists almost entirely of copepods and without a refugium, they can wipe out a pod population quickly since they are constant grazers. Unfortunately, I'd advise you to skip the scooter blenny altogether.

8. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Ok thanks harpua :)
    Can you think of any other bottom dwelling fish that I could have? I like gobies but I have coral gravel not coral sand so they would not be able to sift it as easily although I am considering changing the front area of the tank to coral sand :)

Ive read that neon gobies do not require coral sand?

Thanks
    Ben

9. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Neon gobies don't. They aren't sifters.

10. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Ok thanks :)