What the heck

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements/Suggestions' started by atmmachine816, Apr 22, 2006.

1. atmmachine816

atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

What happened to the forum, it's all weird looking and all the pictures have little red x's in them and stuff, anybody else have this problem?

2. fish_r_friend

fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

yeah it happend to me too

3. OP
    OP
    atmmachine816

Ok good it's not just me, sure is hard to manuver with it, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

4. 0morrokh

0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Me too! It's really annoying, if I want to click on a button I have to hold my mouse over it to get the little caption so I know what it says! Kind of distracting too, with everything suddenly different...

5. Gwenz

GwenzWell Known MemberMember

Happend to me too. Really annoying!! ???

Gwenz :)

6. Craig

CraigWell Known MemberMember

it happened 2 me earlier so i just quit the net thought it could b problems with viruses annoyin my pc again glad it wasnt just me who experienced it iv had alot of problems with spyware and adware on my pc im lucky 2 b gettin a new 1 next week does any1 no how 2 get rid of adware from their pc ?? i cant delete it!! but the site seems all fixed up now

C W

7. Gwenz

Mine seemed to be ok after a while. But it's happened again and nothing seemes to be working right. I think I might just switch it off and come back later!

8. Mike

MikeFishloreAdmin Moderator Member

Yikes - I don't know what happened. I didn't get any error messages or anything... Sorry everyone.

9. OP
    OP
    atmmachine816

It's ok, were all just glad it isn't our computers, hopefully you'll be able to get it fixed, starting to get the hang of it now.

10. Marc

MarcWell Known MemberMember

If you're still getting it just hit the refresh key and it should reload everything. Press the home button first. (or go here: )

11. Mike

Thanks Marc. Is anyone still experiencing this problem after hitting the refresh button?

12. fish_r_friend

yep i cant see were any of the buttens are

13. Gwenz

Mine seems ok now. No problems any more!! :)

14. Mike

fish-r-friend - do you know how to do a screen print and post it so I can see exactly what's happening on your end?

To do a screen print - hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and the press the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard. Then open microsoft paint by going to start->programs->accessories->paint. Once paint is opened you can paste into the document. Save it as a jpeg to your desktop and then paste it into a reply message here.

If you (or anyone) can do this it'll help me troubleshoot the problem. Thanks

15. fish_r_friend

the forum won't let me isert an image il put it in the gallary

16. Mike

Ok thanks - I'm lookin into it

17. OP
    OP
    atmmachine816

Ya fishrfriends is the same as mine. Thanks for looking into it for us Mike.

18. Mike

Ok - can everyone that's having this problem do a refresh in their browser (View -> Refresh) again for me? I checked and modified some settings. Let me know if you still get the problem.

19. 0morrokh

0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

I had tried hitting the refresh button several times and it didn't work, but just now I got back on and it's normal again... who knows
    I think there was something wrong with my pm's though, the thing said I had 0 new messages, but I had a new message from several days ago that I'd never seen. ???

20. Mike

Thanks 0morrokh - hopefully nobody else is still experiencing these "technical difficulties". Maybe you clicked the pm link, got sidetracked and forgot to read it??? I'll send you a pm right after I post this to double check.