What the heck is this?? 10 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Cleaning and Maintenance' started by mcurtissdsu, Mar 24, 2010.

1. mcurtissdsuWell Known MemberMember

There is some strange, ugly, fuzzy green stuff growing on my decoration...[​IMG]

2. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Your picture won't open :(
    Carol

3. OP
    OP
    m

mcurtissdsuWell Known MemberMember

Hmmm...I don't understand why I can't put pictures in my posts....

4. OP
    OP
    m

[​IMG]

Did that work?

5. Tana

TanaValued MemberMember

I think the reason it's not appearing in the thread is due to the image size - 2,048px × 1,536px. If you reduce it by ½ it should work. I could only view it by right clicking on the link above and selecting view image.

From what I could see, it appears as though you have a bit of algae growth.

6. OP
    OP
    m

Yeah I don't really know how to work the camera on my Blackberry. It's supposed to be a Smartphone but clearly I'm not smart enough to use it...the thing is more complicated than a computer, LOL. I'll email the pic to my boyfriend and see if he can change the size...he knows all about that kinda stuff, I'm an accountant so numbers are my only cup of tea, haha!

Anyway, do you suppose the algae is harmful to my fish? It's only growing on that one decoration, I think because of whatever material the "palm fronds" are made out of.

7. ppate1977

ppate1977Well Known MemberMember

On your blackberry when you have the camera running, push the blackberry/menu key and there will be an option to change resolution. I work for verizon wireless corporate.

8. Tana

TanaValued MemberMember

9. OP
    OP
    m

[​IMG]

Thanks for the help :) I had my boyfriend resize it for me in case anybody wants to see it. Hopefully it worked this time. If not, I give up. I'll try to remember that tip next time I use the camera on my Blackberry.

I don't have the tank in direct sunlight, there's hardly any sun in our room actually. I will see if I can scrape it off tonight. That's the only thing it's growing on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice