10 Gallon Tank What the heck is this??

Tana

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think the reason it's not appearing in the thread is due to the size - 2,048px × 1,536px. If you reduce it by ½ it should work. I could only view it by right clicking on the link above and selecting view .

From what I could see, it appears as though you have a bit of algae growth.

OP
M

mcurtissdsu

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yeah I don't really know how to work the camera on my Blackberry. It's supposed to be a Smartphone but clearly I'm not smart enough to use it...the thing is more complicated than a computer, LOL. I'll email the pic to my boyfriend and see if he can change the size...he knows all about that kinda stuff, I'm an accountant so numbers are my only cup of tea, haha!

Anyway, do you suppose the algae is harmful to my fish? It's only growing on that one decoration, I think because of whatever material the "palm fronds" are made out of.

ppate1977

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
On your blackberry when you have the camera running, push the blackberry/menu key and there will be an option to change resolution. I work for verizon wireless corporate.

Tana

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lol! Here is the link to the for the time being... hopefully that will work so others can see it.

Algae in and of itself isn't harmful, but if left unchecked it could over take your tank. If you have it in direct sunlight, you may want to consider shading it during the course of the day.

OP
M

mcurtissdsu

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks for the help I had my boyfriend resize it for me in case anybody wants to see it. Hopefully it worked this time. If not, I give up. I'll try to remember that tip next time I use the camera on my Blackberry.

I don't have the tank in direct sunlight, there's hardly any sun in our room actually. I will see if I can scrape it off tonight. That's the only thing it's growing on.

New Threads