What should you feed wild crayfish?

Piggycocoa

Reaction score
Me and my dad are at are cabin and we Caught 20 crayfish and there are some babies and some adults. i try to feed them spinach and it floats. will the crayfish get to the spinach and I have very small Minnows in are lake should I feed them that? What should I feed the babies? Thank you guys so much.❤

OP
Piggycocoa

Piggycocoa

Reaction score
Thank you for telling me. My neighbors at my cabin has some bottom feeders fish foods.

Cheesecake

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Piggycocoa said:
Me and my dad are at are cabin and we Caught 20 crayfish and there are some babies and some adults. i try to feed them spinach and it floats. will the crayfish get to the spinach and I have very small Minnows in are lake should I feed them that? What should I feed the babies? Thank you guys so much.❤
No they will not be able to reach the spinach, unless the water is very shallow. I had zero luck with feeding my cray veggies.
They'll pretty much eat anything that moves, even each other if the opportunity presents itself. I usually fed mine with worms, though any insects or small fish (like your minnows) will work as well.

New Threads