What should my name be?

Which one

  • Cheesecake

    Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Canaculus

    Votes: 13 30.2%

  • Total voters
    43

Cheesecake

Member
I can't decide if I should revert to the classic or go bold and new. Hmmm.
FinalFins
Frisbee
jinjerJOSH22
 

jinjerJOSH22

Member
sulucanaC said:
I can't decide if I should revert to the classic or go bold and new. Hmmm.
FinalFins
Frisbee
jinjerJOSH22
Up to you, just make sure it doesn’t start with “F” we have too many of those in Random
 

StarGirl

Member
How many days do you have left?
 

Frisbee

Member
Cheesecake! It suits you so well. And besides, aquanerd is Canacullus now.
 

86 ssinit

Member
I hear littleblueguppy is available!
Whatever you make it you can only change it once daily!!
 

StarGirl

Member
86 ssinit said:
I hear littleblueguppy is available!
Whatever you make it you can only change it once daily!!
Once every 30 days...lol Thats why hes still sulucanaC.....
 

NBettas83

Member
Frisbee said:
Cheesecake! It suits you so well. And besides, aquanerd is Canacullus now.
Oh, I didn't realize that it was the same person, I thought they just happened to have the same picture.
 

Frisbee

Member
86 ssinit said:
I hear littleblueguppy is available!
Whatever you make it you can only change it once daily!!
Don’t do that to me!

NBettas83 said:
Oh, I didn't realize that it was the same person, I thought they just happened to have the same picture.
You can tell if you go to the persons profile and look at their username history.
 

NBettas83

Member
86 ssinit said:
I hear littleblueguppy is available!
Whatever you make it you can only change it once daily!!
Last time I saw, which was only a few days ago it was taken.
 

StarGirl

Member
Aquanerd is available also....lol That is actually a pretty cool Forum name.
 

Dunk2

Member
Did somebody say cheesecake?

 

Frisbee

Member
NBettas83 said:
Last time I saw, which was only a few days ago it was taken.
I changed my name from LittleBlueGuppy to frisbee, so he was joking that sulucanaC should steal my old name. I almost stole canaculus, almost, but not quite.
 

kallililly1973

Member
I'm confused???
 

FinalFins

Member

StarGirl

Member
FinalFins said:
Haha your picture!!! What are you guys confused about? Im confused about that.
 

FinalFins

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Haha your picture!!! What are you guys confused about? Im confused about that.
Oh I thought this thread was on Frisbees thread
 

StarGirl

Member
FinalFins said:
Oh I thought this thread was on Frisbees thread
It is?
 

Feohw

Member
sulucanaC said:
I can't decide if I should revert to the classic or go bold and new. Hmmm.
FinalFins
Frisbee
jinjerJOSH22
Why isn't Crispii an option??
 

StarGirl

Member
You guys pics are cracking me up...........lol
 

Pythia

Member
You should be Cheesecake
 

kallililly1973

Member
I'm confused and also becoming worried
 

Pythia

Member
What do you mean?
 

david1978

Member
kallililly1973 said:
I'm confused and also becoming worried
Just go with it. Thats what i do.
 

Pythia

Member
Wait, was sulucanaC Canaculus?

In the Canaculus interview thread, sulucanaC was the one replying so maybe sulucanaC used to be Canaculus?
 

StarGirl

Member
Cobra507 said:
In the Canaculus interview thread, sulucanaC was the one replying so maybe sulucanaC used to be Canaculus?
Yes. He made it backwards for April fools day and cant change it back until May 1st....
 

Pythia

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Yes. He made it backwards for April fools day and cant change it back until May 1st....
Makes sense.
 

Sorg67

Member
I did not know you could change usernames.
 

Pythia

Member
You can, but I'm pretty sure you can only change it three times or something.
 

StarGirl

Member
And every 30 days
 

Pythia

Member
Wow, I didn't know that, makes sense, they can't have people changing there usernames every few seconds, it would be pretty confusing like that.

I don't know what I was thinking when I made up my username
 

Dunk2

Member
FinalFins said:
Oh I thought this thread was on Frisbees thread
^^^^^
This, my friends, should clear up any confusion.
 

david1978

Member
snlnɔɐuɐƆ

Ɔɐuɐɔnlns
 

86 ssinit

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Aquanerd is available also....lol That is actually a pretty cool Forum name.
Ok who used to be aquanerd?? It does get confusing.
 

FinalFins

Member
Çhêê§ê¢åkê ï§ m¥ vð†ê
 

StarGirl

Member
86 ssinit said:
Ok who used to be aquanerd?? It does get confusing.
Aquanerd is now Canacullus with 2 Ls
 

david1978

Member
I would change my name but everyone would know its still me.
 

kallililly1973

Member
david1978 said:
Just go with it. Thats what i do.
Thats the part that scares me
david1978 said:
snlnɔɐuɐƆ

Ɔɐuɐɔnlns
And thats the part that confuses me
 

david1978

Member
kallililly1973 said:
Thats the part that scares me

And thats the part that confuses me
The upside down and backwards or just the upside down?
 

INeedHelpLol

Member
Just put the name is FishNerd2005
Or ButATunaCan-aculus
Or FlutterFins
Look attem go!
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
I didn't know you had a name change thread! I'm voting for Cheesecake, Canaculus was misspelled rabbit.
 

86 ssinit

Member
StarGirl15 said:
Aquanerd is now Canacullus with 2 Ls
Oh that’s just wrong!!!
 

kallililly1973

Member
david1978 said:
The upside down and backwards or just the upside down?
All of the above. I stood on my head to read it then realized i coulda just flipped my laptop over
 

Pythia

Member
How about Canaculus the Cheesecake?
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Cobra507 said:
How about Canaculus the Cheesecake?
A bit wordy.
Wow that was, um, shall I say, interesting to read. Kind of like Inception but it makes even less sense.
 

Pythia

Member
Yeah, it's a bit wordy, then your username would be too long.
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Cobra507 said:
Yeah, it's a bit wordy, then your username would be too long.
Then I'd just have to change it again, like Frisbee did.
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
I'd also vote for Cuniculus as it is spelled correctly...
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
I'd also vote for Cuniculus as it is spelled correctly...
. I thought I told you I misspelled it on purpose.....
 

Pythia

Member
sulucanaC said:
Then I'd just have to change it again, like Frisbee did.
Wait, I thought you were only allowed to do it three times?
 
  • Thread Starter

Cheesecake

Member
Cobra507 said:
Wait, I thought you were only allowed to do it three times?
Yeah that'd be the third time. Changing it to sulucanaC, then to Canaculus The Cheesecake, then to whatever the new one would be.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom