What should I stock this tank with

Fishkeeping7777

So I have a 2 1/2 gallon what kind of invertebrates should I put in there I would like something that can come on land have like a little land part

Cue

Not really anything if you are really set on something that is amphibious. Shrimp or snails are the only things I would recommend if you want aquatic, and on land there are some very small tarantula species or perhaps a jumping spider.

Fishkeeping7777

Not really anything if you are really set on something that is amphibious. Shrimp or snails are the only things I would recommend if you want aquatic, and on land there are some very small tarantula species or perhaps a jumping spider.
I was thinking maybe some type of shrimp or a crab not a big spider fan maybe something that can go in water and come out like a Half water half land

kallililly1973

Haven’t personally done it but why not get a clump of muck from a local waterway put it in a bucket bring it home and dump it in and see what becomes of it

Fishkeeping7777

Haven’t personally done it but why not get a clump of muck from a local waterway put it in a bucket bring it home and dump it in and see what becomes of it
Surprisingly where I live I don’t have any thing like that just dry

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishkeeping7777
Replies
Views
mmoore
Replies
Views
Prevail
Replies