What should I buy from F&S?

Amnagrla
lol... okay... so this is a limited time only post!

I have a few things in my "cart" at Fosters & Smith... and I want to know, is there anything anyone recommends I buy?

What is your favorite buy that you got!? What is the one thing you can't live without? I want all suggestions... and I'll decide what's too pricey. haha

I'm not really looking for decor, but, if there is something that you love, let me know... I might just think about it for a different tank!!! 8)

nmwierman1977
I usually buy vitachem from them and biospira if I need it ans sometimes fish food. I also buy my dogs stuff from them too because they have more variety in bones there as far as flavors go the Petsmart does. My dogs are picky when it comes to that. LOL Go figure. ;D Natalie

COBettaCouple
somewhere on fishlore I have a post with a .doc attached to it that has the whole list of goodies in our "stuff to buy at DFS" bookmarks folder.. but I bet you're done with the order by now.

Amnagrla
lol... I'll tell you what I bought!!

1) Vita-Chem Freshwater 16 oz (I went for the big bottle...)

Quantity: 1
Price: $20.99
Total: $20.99
- - - - - - - - - -

2) Power Center Single (A cool 8-outlet power strip with 4 outlets attached to a timer.. so I can switch from day to night without doing it!)

Price: $21.19
Total: $21.19
- - - - - - - - - -

3) Lunar Lights Nocturnal Blue (Well, once I bought the timer, I had to buy the "night" light to make it worth it!!)

Price: $14.99
Total: $14.99
- - - - - - - - - -

4) Tetra Gel Feeder Block TetraWeekend 5-dayGel Feeders 2-pk (So my fish can eat while I'm eating everything in Cape Cod!)

Quantity: 2
Price: $1.99
Total: $3.98

----------------------------------------------------------------

SUBTOTAL: $61.15

COBettaCouple
but what did you buy me?! :'(

Amnagrla
Sorry... F&S doesn't sell iPones..

COBettaCouple
Sorry... F&S doesn't sell iPones..

that's ok, I don't want an iPone

Amnagrla
hahahahahahahahahahaha wow...

capekate
OOOOO I bet that nocturnal luna lights are going to be great! I also have a few items in my cart at Dr F&S right now and waiting to add a few more to make the 9.99 shipping worth it. I ordered the hydor minI heater for gypsygirls tank, also the three pack of battery operated air pump for in case of emergency of a power failure. 2 azoo palm filter as well. Thought that maybe I would use the two azoo palm filters, one on each side of the divided ten gal so that the flow won't be so heavy when I get another female betta. Still looking at other things... but haven't decided what else yet.

COBettaCouple
feel free to buy me stuff anytime.

capekate
feel free to buy me stuff anytime.
LOL.. hmmmmm.. how about a three pack of battery powered air pump???? ;D

COBettaCouple
lol.. hey, we'd never turn down free stuff.

capekate
lol.. hey, we'd never turn down free stuff.
Hey!! I'm serious!!! ;D

Amnagrla
lol I can't wait!!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
tyguy7760
Replies
Views
juniperlea
Replies
Views