What should I be feeding

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by I keep fish, Mar 29, 2012.

1. I keep fish

I keep fishWell Known MemberMember

What should I be feeding my fish right now I use TetraMin Tropical Granules should i get some bloodworms?or somwthing else

2. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

Get some NLS (Community, TheraA, whatever) :)

3. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

You could feed bloodworm weekly. Your staple should be NLS or Omega One pellets.

4. OP
    OP
    I keep fish

I keep fishWell Known MemberMember

5. QQQUUUUAADDD

QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

6. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

They can also be bought at PetCo. In fact, they are on sale PetCo.com right now... :) I find that Omega One doesn't have very small pellets in their community, etc formulas. Only small pellets I can find are the Betta ones.

7. cameronpalteValued MemberMember

Tetramin is good, but I recommend adding some treats to there day to day diet to make them happier and vary things up. Just like a human couldn't live of of meat and get all there nutrients, tetramin is great but may not provide all the necessary nutrients.

If you feed them 2-3 times/day in small pinches which is what is recommend I recommend using 1 of those times and providing treats. Bloodworms, Brine Shrimp, other things like that are good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice