What should I add?

ecbatic

Excuse the cloudiness, I was moving some things around- also attempting a carpet. not going to lie- it looks sad...however! It does seem to be rooting good, I know sometimes plants can just take time. I wanted to ask what other plants I should add? Id like some brown/reddish plants to add some color. Any suggestions in general would be amazing! I am new at this...so nothing too complicated. I do fertilize and have the fluval co2 kit. I was thinking of some Red Ludwigia.

Attachments

GlennO

Ludwigia mini 'super red' grows well for me.

Unforgiving Llama

Ludwigia repens would be a good pick to add some red to your scape. It is a stem plant so it would look best to put it in the back. It grows moderately fast.

If you are looking for a reddish/brown mid to foreground plant, cryptocoryne wendtii can be found in brown and bronze varieties. It is very bushy and looks great when contrasting against greener plants. Slower grower than most.

Red lotus (Nypmhaea Zenkeri) is also a decent choice. It is a a very fast grower and will quickly fill a void in your tank. It sends up lilly pads too which is pretty neat.

ecbatic

Thank you! I will be posting updates eventually :)

Top Bottom