what pleco

1. kribensis keeper Member Member

i got a pleco the other day but i dont know what type he is i will post a picture also if anyone knows what type he is can you please if you can give me some info on the type of pleco please let me know if this picture dosnt help and i will take another

Attached Files:

2. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Hmm, another picture would be good, maybe one so we can see the top of it and one so we can see its fins?

3. kribensis keeper Member Member

thanks i will take another picture

4. platy ben Well Known Member Member

I used to have a baby longfin bristle nose pleco that looked just like your little guy :) How big is he? and does he have big fins?

5. Diggly Well Known Member Member

Hard to say without a clearer picture sorry!

6. kribensis keeper Member Member

he would be about 3-4cm long and his fins a quite large becaise my dad has a BN pleco and its the same age and its fins look smaller compared to mine i will tank another few pictures when he comes out because he keeps hidding behind the heater also he is more of a tan colour insted of being dark like my dads bristle nose who is the same size

7. platy ben Well Known Member Member

I think he is a longfin bristle nose pleco :) google image longfin bristlenose pleco and see what you think :)

8. kribensis keeper Member Member

no that is not him his fins are smaller there normal pleco fins he is also he looks like a bristle nose but he is more lighter in colour more of a tan and has large circules on his taile near the end

9. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

10. kribensis keeper Member Member

thanks for the sight but none match im taking some photoes now and will post them soon

11. kribensis keeper Member Member

Attached Files:

12. kribensis keeper Member Member