Hunting
Fishing
Computers
Cars
Target Practice

What all eles do you like to do ?

EDIT: Also like mtn/trail biking and yes fishing its good fun

SereneReyn
camping, gardening, fishing, crocheting, reading, computer games, rpgs, playing with the kids/family stuff...

luna
other intrests are
Canoeing
Hunting
Fishing
Computers
Cars
Target Practice

What all eles do you like to do ?

camping, gardening, fishing, crocheting, reading, computer games, rpgs, playing with the kids/family stuff...

MagpieTear
Motorcycling
Woodworking
Playing hotwheels with my 6 year old son
reading

Neville
Music, Playing guitar, motorcycling, watching movies, weight-lifting(I am a beginner, started 2 months ago)

Allie
Photography, tarot cards, astrology, collecting movies and shopping lol

Angela_96
Bass Fishing... kind of strange now huh.... I have all these tanks full of beautiful fish and I love to bass fish....
Anyways.... that's what me and my mother do every Saturday in the spring and summer (yes me and my mother! just the girls!) we have thought about getting into tournaments together. I have been fishing since I was old enough to hold a fishing pole... I won a tournament when I was 8.

lalynya
Photography, tarot cards, astrology, collecting movies and shopping lol

Nice
here are some of mine
Geocaching
hiking
working on my car
Video games (the sims yeah)
theatre
soccer
reading
taking baths...I say this cuz I mean exsesivly when I have the time..I can soak for hours at a time..it's silly
mixed martial arts
I'm sure there is more that I just can't think of..I'm going to try to hike the MD part of the apalecian trail this fall..wee..cant wait..hopefully I will have all needed equipment by then.

rainman
Drawing, piano, composing music, videogames, inventing things, robotics, reading that's about it. And playing the pipe organ.

Martinismommy
I show dogs...Chihuahuas.....I also LOVE photography! You can see my dogs and my photography if you go to my profile and click my website link ...

Tavel
I like keeping pets (turtles and toads, cats, birds, whatever), reading (mostly scientific periodicals), biking, hiking, naturalizing (observing and appreciating nature, I have a lot of field guides), cooking, photography, tinkering with and building things, gardening, and drinking.

The last one doesn't sound like a hobby...but it is. I love craft beer, port wine, rum, coffee, and I even have an appreciation for fine sodas. It's all good. But I like sharing it all with good friends the most.

jen82
football or soccer to you americans is my fave thing in the world even above fish keeping. Also love camping in the summer when english weather allows.

Shaina
Piano
Hiking
Kayaking
Cross-stitching
Drawing
Horseback riding (pref. English)
Computer games
Running
Training my pooch
Reading.

Gamer
Bodybuilding would be my number one interest and it's quite an expensive hobby lol. It comes first though so my weight training, cardio and diet are number one. I don't take many supplements or juice as they're not needed. If you have hardwork and dedication and your nutrition is right, you will see results.

Fishkeeping is a close second.

Other interests:

MMA
Reading
Video games
Wrestling
Beer (on cheat days)

drumbum540
-drums
-mountain biking
-football
-bass guitar
-fishing(catfish)
-discovering local bands
-building projects( DIY canister filter/refugium)
-hunting!
-shooting clays

KonaBoy
Road and Mountain biking, hunting, fishing, photography (I'm not too great yet ), just generally having a good time with friends, and hockey.

Cory

KittieKat
horse-back riding, boating, NASCAR, photography, painting, street racing, sleeping, being a pain in the butt, some more sleeping, animal rescueing and fostering, and oh! did I mention sleeping?!? lol

lalynya
yeah I should add sleeping to my list too and kitty to street racing...Just be safe I've known a couple who have died from being stupid...like racing in the rain.

KittieKat
yeah ive made some bad choices regarding racing as well. I lost my license for awhile because of it.. totaled out my car as well.. nearly killed my best friend.. and put others at risk.. very dumb... twas a bad day lol

and to anyone reading this.. if u choose to try such a sport be sure u do it in a safe, legal environment with plenty of professionals around....

Coryd55
Painting, drawing, biking(mtn and bmx), basketball, wrestling and many many others

COBettaCouple
Computers, video games, IM/texting, cake decorating, photography.

MissMTS
reading, knitting, watching Friends (my all time favorite sitcom), shopping, cuddling with my kitties, and dancing. Okay, so my hobbies sound really boring compared to everyone else's and the knitting makes me sound like an 80 yr old woman, but I swear I am just a normal 23 yr old

corylover
skiing
hiking
mountain climbing
golf
scrapebooking
photography
reading
shopping

Firecracker
Dirt biking
Jeeping
Snowboarding/snowmobiling
Gardening
I'm going to add "dogs" in here since they are time consuming when you have 2
Camping
Hiking
Geocaching
Home projects, just bought our first house!
Sewing--I make a lot of clothes

anah_go_karts
spend most of my time doing stuff for the shriners .....I love being a shriner and a mason its great to help the kids

oheady
Cowboy Action Shooting, fishing, hunting, horseback riding, camping and taking care of my land.

paswed
I like
reading
woodworking
scifi
looking at the woods behind my house and taking pictures
t.v.
watching my kids play soccer

RuanMaritz
whats your other interests please comment if I don't have it

Nick G
I do enjoy fishing, but my main interest in life is Soccer. I've played since I can remember, and played semi-professional back in the UK about 10 years ago. I'm 31 next thursday and still just about able to keep up with the younger guys, but the clock is ticking now! A few more years and I'll retire and concentrate on coaching my kids.

yallyall1
Soccer indeed? You seem like a great player!

Fishing, camping, fish keeping , photography (of fish!) and other animals! Especially insects and birds

Aquarist
Good morning,

I just like to enjoy my nice quiet life here in Hootersville. Fish keeping is pretty much what I do. Dinners with neighbors and friends. Boating during the Spring and Summer months.

Taking care of my house and yard, gardening.

I also walk 2.5 miles almost every morning, as long as it isn't raining.

I've been enjoying my new digital :camera: this past year. I also have a 35mm Nikon given to me by my Dad that I enjoy fiddling with. hoto: (something I'll always treasure)

Just give me the simple life with my Chef, my fish, Bailey's Irish Cream in my :;co every morning and I'm good to go! arty0011:

A few of these on occasion. arty0024:
Ken

proudtobeafarmgirl
Love your answer Ken! I am intersted in anything horse related, I like the outdoor farm life and enjoy reading ( murder mysteries and the odd western), cross stitching, quilting, suduko puzzles, cooking, addicted to the internet and of coarse looking after my fishies.

LyndaB
Reading..... horror and suspense movies..... reading.... kissing my husband.... animal rescue (mostly dogs).... reading..... horseback riding..... gardening..... and oh yeah, reading.

lorabell
I have a house full of animals, dogs(11),cats(5),birds(13).....I think I have a little interest there!!!!!LOL>>> And of course my 13 tanks......I pride myself with ALL of their care...but when not taking care of or caring for my animals....my husband and I both have bikes.........we "Live to Ride"...lol

Tiffany H.
When I'm not staring at my fish tanks admiring my fish, I'm either riding my horses (I like to jump and just pleasure ride, when I was younger, I did Endurance Rides with AERC and Competitive Trail Riding with NATRC), or taking care of my husband and 5 children! I also have 3 dogs (one of which just had 9 puppies), 5 cats (outside), and 2 hamsters (with 6 babies)...I think that's about it! lol

MikeNTX
YUM! Baileys in the coffee is SO awesome on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I also add Kahlua. Good call Ken.

I used to train pretty hard in brazilian jujitsu and mma in general. However the last few years my career has demanded most of my time. I miss getting my bell rung.

Ive got two dogs,a pit bull and a tea cup yorkie. Try to hunt and fish several times a year.

bermese2002
Well, I'm new to fish. But I love them

My main love is actually snakes and lizards, closely followed my fish now, then cats, dogs etc. Any animal really. But the only one I can have at unI is fish, because no one likes reptiles, and one of my housemates is allergic to fur. Not too unhappy, I've discovered fish because of this

Apart from that, I like rock climbing, particularly bouldering, even though I broke my leg doing so at the beginning of the summer, woopsie

Shine
Lots of horse people chiming in I see Add me to that list

Other then the fish tank collection... horses (basic dressage and trail/endurance riding), reading, drawing, the internet, caring for the furry-kids, photography, and martial arts (kempo and kickboxing)

tyspot1000
My interests are:

Cross country- Running is my life! I love running at the age of 13.(except in the cold). Ive ran 2 maratons so far. I also run my mile in 6 min and 40 seconds.

Fish keeping- I alway love the feeling you get when getting new fish. I spend several hours a week on my fish and tanks. Spend most of my allowance on fish. Also need to visit butterfly sometime....( lives in jacksonville, which is 1-3 miles away from cabot)

Band-Band is a very interesting thing in my life. I plan to become a conductor when I grow up. I also plan to learn how to play tenor sax.

Fishlore and the internet I would of never gotten where I am today if I didnt discover fishlore. Ive learned so much (especially FW. Next is SW).

Facebook is a big thing to. Puts a little drama in my life sometimes

That's most of my interest.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
86 ssinit
Replies
Views
Thunder_o_b
Replies
Views
Lucy