What Other Fish Can I Put 60 Gallon Tank 

NotFishyFishGuy

Valued Member
Reaction score
hey and about 25 guppy fry. I have let the baby guppies free into the tank so there is no net or cage separating them. They have been doing fine. I was going to sell some guppies and keep some, add 2 more mollies 2 more swordtails and 3 more golden algae eaters. I also might add some amazon puffers since they are supposed to be more peaceful than most puffers. However, if I don’t add the puffers, what other fish could I add that are cool and unique?

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
NotFishyFishGuy said:
hey and about 25 guppy fry. I have let the baby guppies free into the tank so there is no net or cage separating them. They have been doing fine. I was going to sell some guppies and keep some, add 2 more mollies 2 more swordtails and 3 more golden algae eaters. I also might add some amazon puffers since they are supposed to be more peaceful than most puffers. However, if I don’t add the puffers, what other fish could I add that are cool and unique?
I’m confused. Could you maybe just say what your current stocking is in list form? Thanks

NotFishyFishGuy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CaptainAquatics said:
I’m confused. Could you maybe just say what your current stocking is in list form? Thanks
Hey sorry I typed it out but I guess it just didn’t post. I have a6 gallon tank with 3 guppies, 1 molly, 1 swordtail, and 1 golden algae eater. I also have a bunch of guppy babies (about 25). I don’t think I will get the puffers, but what other fish coiled I get? Thanks

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
NotFishyFishGuy said:
Hey sorry I typed it out but I guess it just didn’t post. I have a6 gallon tank with 3 guppies, 1 molly, 1 swordtail, and 1 golden algae eater. I also have a bunch of guppy babies (about 25). I don’t think I will get the puffers, but what other fish coiled I get? Thanks
Maybe and angelfish or blue ram?

aussieJJDude

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
CaptainAquatics said:
In a 6 gallon tank? IMO, you're more than fully stocked as is. If anything, I'd suggest removing some fish as they grow rather large and sizable.

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm pretty sure that was a typo lol. The heading says 60 gallon.

aussieJJDude

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Annie59 said:
On Tapatalk. Dont get headings.
But if it is a 60g, then disregard my comment.

CaptainAquatics

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
aussieJJDude said:
On Tapatalk. Dont get headings.
But if it is a 60g, then disregard my comment.
Yeah it is 60 gallons. Trust me I would say minimum tank size for and angel would be 29 gallons. Preferably bigger when they get full size

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm the queen of typos so I can understand them rotfl.

NotFishyFishGuy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CaptainAquatics said:
Probably a blue ram then thanks

Annie59 said:
Yeah a typo sry I was pretty sure I said 60

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom