What NFL team do you hate the most?

wolfman21
My least 2 favorite teams: Packers and Patriots. GO VIKINGS!!! Adrian Peterson: Rookie of the Year.

COBettaCouple
lol.. the patriots are our least fav. team too.

My least 2 favorite teams: Packers and Patriots. GO VIKINGS!!! Adrian Peterson: Rookie of the Year.

swords3711
I can't stand the pats, colts or cowboys

COBettaCouple
darkwolf29a
Da Bears!!!! Of course, I don't like the Vikings or the Pats either. In fact, I'd like to see all three lose to a pack of 8th graders.

Jacko
Steelers!

Oblivion
Patriots...ugh I dislike them with a furious passion that burns in my soul with cookies

COBettaCouple
same here - almost everyone I know feels that way. I wish ESPN would do a poll on it, I think I know what colors all the states but 1 would be.

Patriots...ugh I dislike them with a furious passion that burns in my soul with cookies

Chief_waterchanger
I'm not a sports fan of any sort, really, but I have a couple of questions.

1) I've always wondered what criteria people use to determine which teams they like and dislike.

2) Why do people get so worked up (happy or mad) over teams, who wins, who loses, and whatever else.

I'm asking that in all seriousness, I really want to know. I figure the answer would be, "just for the fun of it" but again I am curious.

darkwolf29a
1) I use to live in the Northeast, Connecticut to be exact. I didn't much care for the teams ego on local TV, much less national TV. Plus, Bill Belicheck and spygate...Yeah, I'm thinking they got a tap on the wrist after that.

2) Worked up? I used to feel the same way until I moved to Green Bay. In Atlanta, no one really cared about the Falcons, win or lose. Sure, Michael Vick made the news, but it wasn't a big deal. Here in Green Bay, if the Packers aren't on the news....the news must have been preempted...by a Packers game. Honestly, they nicknamed the city, Titletown, after the LombardI trophy. 24/7/365 it's football season here. In June and July...we talk about what moves were and are being made. That kind of devotion gets into your blood and eats into your soul after the first year. At the start of my second season here...I was a Packer's Fan. Now, during my third season...I'm just a nut, like every other resident of Green Bay. Milwaukee has the Brewers and the Bucks, Green Bay...Football.

COBettaCouple
of course they did, the NFL wants to look the other way after giving them such an easy schedule that it makes me wonder if things are fixed. ..and who's the MORON at NBC who keeps putting the patriots vs some sub-.500 team on for the flex-game?! aren't they supposed to try to pick interesting games?!

1) I use to live in the Northeast, Connecticut to be exact. I didn't much care for the teams ego on local TV, much less national TV. Plus, Bill Belicheck and spygate...Yeah, I'm thinking they got a tap on the wrist after that.

nmwierman1977
I don't like football period. Now hockey is another story. I'm a die hard hockey fan. GO Sabres!! Natalie

MagpieTear
This will be hard to believe from a Pittsburgh resident, but I don't believe in football. I like to watch hockey and MotoGP, but not a rabid fan of any sport. If forced to choose, I'd say my least favorite NFL team would be Dallas.

jackdemp07
I hate the Cowboys and the vik-queens. Go Bears!

Oblivion
I hate the Cowboys and the vik-queens. Go Bears!

Woohoo! Another Bears fan!

MelyBu
New England Patriots Go Payton!

COBettaCouple
go anyone that plays that bunch of lucky bums. 2 weeks in a row that they lucked out and the game tonight should have been a loss, if not for that Patriot fan on the ravens sideline.

darkwolf29a

Wait....I just noticed something, you traitor.

DORGI
Boo Patriots!

BrownsFan
Steelers,Ravens !!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Coryd55
  • Polls
Replies
Views
offminded
8 9 10 11
Replies