What kinds of fish\inverts do you guys sell online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biller

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Just interested in knowing what fish or invertebrates you guys like to sell online.

Sent from my P900/Q900 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

junebug

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
lol why are GBR and angels the "best" fish to sell online?

I sell guppies and bettas online every year. Hopefully that will soon include two more species of betta, nano-sized African barbs, M. ansorgii (an african climbing perch), Corydoras habrosus, and eventually, Empire Gudgeons. I don't expect to have any trouble moving any of these fish in online sales.

I also sell aquatic plant trimmings from my various tanks.

OP
biller

biller

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

I sell guppies and bettas online every year. Hopefully that will soon include two more species of betta, nano-sized African barbs, M. ansorgii (an african climbing perch), Corydoras habrosus, and eventually, Empire Gudgeons. I don't expect to have any trouble moving any of these fish in online sales.

What kind of guppies?

Sent from my P900/Q900 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

The Red Severum

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

In my experience, no need to get upset if I didnt mention your fish that you like to sell. I see a lot of people move these fish on various forums and swap meets. If you watch aquabid and other selling platforms, these are the fish that get moved a lot. I am not saying other fish do not get sold, just my experience.

EricV

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I sell several color varieties of neocaridina shrimp (various grades of red, blue pearls, and yellows) and will be selling orange and snowball shrimp very soon as well.

I also sell killifish when I have them available (usually a gold strain of fundulopanchax gardneri but I sometimes have other types).

junebug

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
In my experience, no need to get upset if I didnt mention your fish that you like to sell. I see a lot of people move these fish on various forums and swap meets. If you watch aquabid and other selling platforms, these are the fish that get moved a lot. I am not saying other fish do not get sold, just my experience.
I'm not upset

And honestly if you watch Aquabid and ebay, more fancy bettas are sold there than anything else most days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Weekly

Votes: 92 66.2%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 25 18.0%

Top Bottom