What kind of music do you like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meenu, Apr 18, 2010.

1. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Fishlorians, what kind of music do you listen to? I listen to everything from rap to show tunes. I like rock, some pop, alternative, a little country, some Hindi music... basically anything except jazz.

2. ElodeaWell Known MemberMember

Classical and Oriental for me. Maybe techno. Rock is decent. Jazz and hip-hop...bleargh.

3. angelfish220Well Known MemberMember

I mainly listen to classical choral music. Some Broadway and instrumental classical as well though. If I'm in a certain mood I listen to songs from little kid movies too.

4. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Angelfish, do you like the sountrack from Wicked? I know Defying Gravity is the most famous, but I like Popular.

5. trailblazer295Well Known MemberMember

Metal, old rap, reggae and reggaeton mostly

6. Chris123Well Known MemberMember

Rock and Pop for me

CB

7. josh11551Well Known MemberMember

Rock Pop hiphop and A litlle rap

8. SnowdropValued MemberMember

Classical for me!

9. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

Being an oldster I like Old Time Rock&Roll and R&B but I also like just about everything else EXCEPT RAP! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve Adam Lambert. I bought his CD and it's good but I wish he would put one out with song like he sang on AI.

10. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Lambert is great. I have some of his Idol stuff on CD in my car. My favorite is One. I love U2 and I love Adam Lambert, so it was a perfect pairing for me.

11. dee34Valued MemberMember

:;drumi like to listen to dance ,trance drum and base . not a lover of metal tho !

12. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

I went on Youtube and put all Adams AI songs on my Favorites list so I can just go there and listen to them.

13. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

You can do favorites on Youtube?

14. angelfish220Well Known MemberMember

I've listened to it,but don't particularly like it. I like Broadways where the singing doesn't sound broadway, which I know is kind of a contradiction. Les Miserables, Lion King and Aida, and almost Phantom of the Opera, but the off Broadway voices are almost better in that...

15. CharlemagneValued MemberMember

I like country and most other stuff, except rap. Ugh, how can people listen to that? I just don't get it. But I'm sure people who like rap would say the same thing about some of the stuff I listen to.

16. trailblazer295Well Known MemberMember

Yes favourites and make your own playlists out of anything. Been doing it awhile myself.

17. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

Yes. What I do is when the song has ended I bring up my Favorites list and add it to it.

18. Goldwing_DonWell Known MemberMember

Old time rock n roll, Big band and Classical. My Fav is Old radio detective shows. :;dete

19. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I like some rap, but this is how I feel about Jazz. I know other people love it, including many of my friends, but it makes me want to poke sharp items into my ears.

20. trailblazer295Well Known MemberMember

:;laughing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice