What kind of music do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Fishlorians, what kind of music do you listen to? I listen to everything from rap to show tunes. I like rock, some pop, alternative, a little country, some Hindi music... basically anything except jazz.

angelfish220

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I mainly listen to classical choral music. Some Broadway and instrumental classical as well though. If I'm in a certain mood I listen to songs from little kid movies too.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Angelfish, do you like the sountrack from Wicked? I know Defying Gravity is the most famous, but I like Popular.

Betta Whisperer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Being an oldster I like Old Time Rock&Roll and R&B but I also like just about everything else EXCEPT RAP! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve Adam Lambert. I bought his CD and it's good but I wish he would put one out with song like he sang on AI.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Lambert is great. I have some of his Idol stuff on CD in my car. My favorite is One. I love U2 and I love Adam Lambert, so it was a perfect pairing for me.

dee34

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i like to listen to dance ,trance drum and base . not a lover of metal tho !

Betta Whisperer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I went on Youtube and put all Adams AI songs on my Favorites list so I can just go there and listen to them.

angelfish220

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Angelfish, do you like the sountrack from Wicked? I know Defying Gravity is the most famous, but I like Popular.
I've listened to it,but don't particularly like it. I like Broadways where the singing doesn't sound broadway, which I know is kind of a contradiction. Les Miserables, Lion King and Aida, and almost Phantom of the Opera, but the off Broadway voices are almost better in that...

Charlemagne

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I like country and most other stuff, except rap. Ugh, how can people listen to that? I just don't get it. But I'm sure people who like rap would say the same thing about some of the stuff I listen to.

Betta Whisperer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes. What I do is when the song has ended I bring up my Favorites list and add it to it.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I like country and most other stuff, except rap. Ugh, how can people listen to that? I just don't get it. But I'm sure people who like rap would say the same thing about some of the stuff I listen to.
I like some rap, but this is how I feel about Jazz. I know other people love it, including many of my friends, but it makes me want to poke sharp items into my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom