what is your favorite lip balm product?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by jerilovesfrogs, Apr 18, 2010.

1. jerilovesfrogsFishlore VIPMember

as i was just putting on my nightly lip balm....i just wondered what everyone else likes! i reallllly like the fresh effects line by chapstick. i use the mandarin flavor....and the mint/green tea flavor. plus they are natural, no petroleum. one is always with me at all times! :party0011:

2. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

Blistex Deep Renewal

3. jerilovesfrogsFishlore VIPMember

lol, meenu, i have the deep renewal sitting on my bedside table.....i've not taken as strong a liking to it, as i have with fresh effects. but i'll use it in a pinch! hahaha. smells good though :) actually, i think i have about 5 different tubes and sticks laying here. my lips seem to dehydrate easily. but not as much now since FE. i ramble. i'm tired :happy0059:

4. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I'll have to try the fresh effects. I love how smooth the deep renewal is, and how it doesn't leave waxy stuff all over your lips.

5. harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

Burt's Bees only for me! My favorites are the peppermint (ahhh, so soothing) and the pomegranate (yum!). They are all natural as well. I like a lot of the Burt's Bees products actually.

6. Beth1965Well Known MemberMember

Burts Bees for me too, love it.
    Beth

7. rainmanWell Known MemberMember

I use   lip balm.

8. fbnWell Known MemberMember

Carmex and Nivea. I hate Burt's Bees. It's kind of grainy IMO and its...maybe dryer? I like it when a chapstick actually keeps your lips moisturized.

9. ladyagateValued MemberMember

Burt's Bees for the win! In fact, I named my first honey gourami "Burt" after it :)

10. FLGirlWell Known MemberMember

Right now Im using a Aquafina Raspberry Hydrating Lip oil. Before that I used Blistex Lip Infusion. Both are good, I'm always trying new ones, theres not really one I always buy. :p

11. jerilovesfrogsFishlore VIPMember

nivea is also a nice product....i think i've tried the aquafina, but i can't find it haha. i have a habit of losing them.

12. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

At night, vaseline. During the day, chapstick (cherry flavored). Unfortunately, one of my dogs has a hankering for cherry and will lick it off of me constantly. :rolleyes:

13. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

cherry chapstick... now i'm singing a Katy Perry song... thanks a lot, Lynda.

14. LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

she has a song called Cherry Chapstick? :party0001:

15. Alee C.Valued MemberMember

I like Aquafina, I have Strawberry, Rasberry, Citrus, and vanilla.

16. gremlinWell Known MemberMember

I like the Blistex medicated. If I feel a fever blister or cold sore coming I use the Blistex medicated and it stops it in its tracks. The longest I've dealt with a fever blister is 2 days because I didn't put the Blistex on it quick enough. I also like the Blistex Spa Effects - relaxing, renewing, and uplifting. They are really nice too.

17. KunsthureWell Known MemberMember

I have a crippling chapstick addiction and the only thing that soothes my cravings is Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum. At $2.50 per tube, it puts a nice hole in my pocket (and fish budget :D)

-Lisa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice