what is your favorite lip balm product?

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
as i was just putting on my nightly lip balm....i just wondered what everyone else likes! i reallllly like the fresh effects line by chapstick. i use the mandarin flavor....and the mint/green tea flavor. plus they are natural, no petroleum. one is always with me at all times! arty0011:

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
lol, meenu, i have the deep renewal sitting on my bedside table.....i've not taken as strong a liking to it, as i have with fresh effects. but i'll use it in a pinch! hahaha. smells good though actually, i think i have about 5 different tubes and sticks laying here. my lips seem to dehydrate easily. but not as much now since FE. i ramble. i'm tired

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'll have to try the fresh effects. I love how smooth the deep renewal is, and how it doesn't leave waxy stuff all over your lips.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Burt's Bees only for me! My favorites are the peppermint (ahhh, so soothing) and the pomegranate (yum!). They are all natural as well. I like a lot of the Burt's Bees products actually.

fbn

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Carmex and Nivea. I hate Burt's Bees. It's kind of grainy IMO and its...maybe dryer? I like it when a chapstick actually keeps your lips moisturized.

FLGirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Right now Im using a Aquafina Raspberry Hydrating Lip oil. Before that I used Blistex Lip Infusion. Both are good, I'm always trying new ones, theres not really one I always buy.

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
nivea is also a nice product....i think i've tried the aquafina, but i can't find it haha. i have a habit of losing them.

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
At night, vaseline. During the day, chapstick (cherry flavored). Unfortunately, one of my dogs has a hankering for cherry and will lick it off of me constantly.

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
cherry chapstick... now i'm singing a Katy Perry song... thanks a lot, Lynda.

gremlin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I like the Blistex medicated. If I feel a fever blister or cold sore coming I use the Blistex medicated and it stops it in its tracks. The longest I've dealt with a fever blister is 2 days because I didn't put the Blistex on it quick enough. I also like the Blistex Spa Effects - relaxing, renewing, and uplifting. They are really nice too.

Kunsthure

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I have a crippling chapstick addiction and the only thing that soothes my cravings is Alba Botanica Un-Petroleum. At $2.50 per tube, it puts a nice hole in my pocket (and fish budget )

-Lisa

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom