What Is Wrong With My Fish?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Disease' started by Darci7, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Darci7

Darci7New MemberMember

My Cory catfish has a blood mark on both sides. Looks and acts fine otherwise. My levels are all good. I did have very high nitrite levels 3 months ago. The 75g tank is fairly new (4.5 months old) . Also, on my golden dojo loach I noticed a dark internal color on the underside of the top of its body, is that just it's insides? I didn't notice that when googling.
    Thanks 20180209_115306.jpg20180209_114623.jpg

2. devin s.

devin s.Valued MemberMember

An
    Anything sharp he could have nicked himself on?

3. OP
    OP
    Darci7

Darci7New MemberMember

There's a few fossils that have some sharp edges but since they have been in with the fish for over a year now, I assumed it was a disease. I just noticed on one side of my catfish another blood spot appeared.

I am pretty new @ this underwater love I have developed & need some help.
    My 20180209_114623.jpg Cory catfish has a blood mark on both sides. In the last day I see another mark has become visable. Looks and acts fine otherwise. My levels are all good. I did have very high nitrite levels 3 months ago. The 75g tank is fairly new (4.5 months old) . Also, on my golden dojo loach I noticed a dark internal color on the underside of the top of its body, is that just it's insides? I didn't notice that when googling.
    There are some sharp rocks in there but they have been with the fish for awhile now with no problems.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice