What Is Wrong With My Fish?

1. Darci7 Initiate Member

My Cory catfish has a blood mark on both sides. Looks and acts fine otherwise. My levels are all good. I did have very high nitrite levels 3 months ago. The 75g tank is fairly new (4.5 months old) . Also, on my golden dojo loach I noticed a dark internal color on the underside of the top of its body, is that just it's insides? I didn't notice that when googling.
    Thanks 20180209_115306.jpg 20180209_114623.jpg

2. devin s. Member Member

An
    Anything sharp he could have nicked himself on?

3. Darci7 Initiate Member

There's a few fossils that have some sharp edges but since they have been in with the fish for over a year now, I assumed it was a disease. I just noticed on one side of my catfish another blood spot appeared.

I am pretty new @ this underwater love I have developed & need some help.
    My 20180209_114623.jpg Cory catfish has a blood mark on both sides. In the last day I see another mark has become visable. Looks and acts fine otherwise. My levels are all good. I did have very high nitrite levels 3 months ago. The 75g tank is fairly new (4.5 months old) . Also, on my golden dojo loach I noticed a dark internal color on the underside of the top of its body, is that just it's insides? I didn't notice that when googling.
    There are some sharp rocks in there but they have been with the fish for awhile now with no problems.
    Thanks

Attached Files: