What is wrong with my cherry shrimp?

Sokamix

One of my cherry shrimps are acting weird. For example, it will just be sitting there and fall to its side or today it was on its back and only moved when I touched it. This has been going on for a week now. How can I help it!?

PlantedCommunityTank132

Do you know how old it could be? It might be from age

Sokamix

Do you know how old it could be? It might be from age
I don’t know, bought it a couple months ago from the store. My other shrimp are fine

Shrimpee

I don’t know, bought it a couple months ago from the store. My other shrimp are fine
the older shrimps tends to ahve very dense colours. if you have a picture folks here might be able gauge the age for you.
since it is a weak, it cant be due to molting, cos when they mold, they cant move.
the other is level of oxygen. when there is insufficient oxygen. this can happen. not all shrimps are the same. some might get affected while others dont.

Sokamix

the older shrimps tends to ahve very dense colours. if you have a picture folks here might be able gauge the age for you.
since it is a weak, it cant be due to molting, cos when they mold, they cant move.
the other is level of oxygen. when there is insufficient oxygen. this can happen. not all shrimps are the same. some might get affected while others dont.
It sadly passed away this morning :( I did just recently move it to a new tank so that could have shocked it. Thanks though

PlantedCommunityTank132

It sadly passed away this morning :( I did just recently move it to a new tank so that could have shocked it. Thanks though
I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
smileyshrimp
  • Question
Replies
Views
fishietank
Replies
Views