What Is This?

Discussion in 'Plant ID' started by javis, May 21, 2018.

1. javis

javis Valued Member Member

The guy at the fish store told me this was some kind of Anubias, but I forgot what kind. However, I was wondering what these new white pieces at the top are? It's only been two days since I got them. Also, behind it is some Amazon Sword I've been trying to grow, but haven't had luck if you're wondering IMG_20180521_204436.jpg

2. MikeRad89

MikeRad89 Well Known Member Member

Guppy grass, I believe.

3. OP
    OP
    javis

It turned back to green today, is that just how it grows?

4. Rtessy

Rtessy Fishlore VIP Member

I don't know about guppy grass too much, but several other plants I have sprout white as new growth and it turns green after several days. It's definitely not anubias, sorry

5. OP
    OP
    javis

Ohhh, I see, it grows super quick then, I'm not complaining though since it was cheap and it's actually growing

6. Rtessy

Rtessy Fishlore VIP Member

Nice, and if you get too much, you can always sell on here lol. Lots of people want guppy grass as hiding places for fry. You have to get to a certain number of posts though before you can use the BSTF (buy, sell, trade, free) section, but I don't remember how many....

7. OP
    OP
    javis

Oh! Awesome, thanks!

8. Aqua Hands

Aqua Hands Well Known Member Member

DoKkAeBi

9. OP
    OP
    javis

Yup

10. Ms rose

Ms rose Well Known Member Member

it depends how much you post, but i was excepted with in a week of signing up here, shouldnt take op long if he/she posts things

11. Mazeus

Mazeus Well Known Member Member

It's 50 posts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice