What Is This

1. clark12 Member Member

2 separate tanks. 1 is a brichardi cichlid. And the other is a green Cory cat. I went away for 4 days and came back to this. Water in both tanks is within all limits and always is. Any suggestions or do you need any other info. Haven't had any major problems other than diatoms in both tanks and possibly a fungus spot or bacteria infection in another fish that got cleared up with API fungus med a while ago. I forget the exact name of the meds but I have them in the basement if it helps.

2. Caitlin86 Well Known Member Member

Picture didnt show up?

3. BeanFish Well Known Member Member

I cant see any picture.

4. clark12 Member Member

Sorry. Pics didn't post. I'll try again

5. clark12 Member Member

6. clark12 Member Member

It's saying my file is too big. I don't get it. I will figure it out. It's just 2 pics

7. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Try a picture resizing website.

8. BeanFish Well Known Member Member

Upload them to imgur.com and then share the link here, by far the easiest way.

9. clark12 Member Member

10. clark12 Member Member

i know this isn't the place for this but i am on imgur, now what? still can't figure this out. feeling quite stupid right now. i don't know what has changed here because I've posted many photos without a problem

11. bopsalot Well Known Member Member

Go to picresize.com . It's free, as easy as imgur, and your resized (50%) pics will show up in your post directly. You don't even have to crop them

12. BeanFish Well Known Member Member

On the top bar there is a green button, click that.