What Is This In Rock Decoration?

LindsayLou95

Reaction score
Soooo..

I used to have Cherry Shrimp in my planted neon aquarium, but when I went on vacation for two weeks they seem to have disappeared (my mom was meant to take care of them but I guess she doesn't quite understand fish) ANYWAY. No more shrimp but my snails have multiplied. I go to turn on my light and feed them this morning and I thought I saw a shrimp in one of my rock decorations. It has tiny little legs and was walking around. Looks almost like a little stick. I have no idea what it is or where it came from. Any ideas?
1523637206069383868609.jpg

AQUA_LOVER

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Soooo..

I used to have Cherry Shrimp in my planted neon aquarium, but when I went on vacation for two weeks they seem to have disappeared (my mom was meant to take care of them but I guess she doesn't quite understand fish) ANYWAY. No more shrimp but my snails have multiplied. I go to turn on my light and feed them this morning and I thought I saw a shrimp in one of my rock decorations. It has tiny little legs and was walking around. Looks almost like a little stick. I have no idea what it is or where it came from. Any ideas?View attachment 428997
I can't really make out anything from the picture. Could you try another photo?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom